3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Masters98 20.12.20 05:00 am

Modern trucks can't hook on trailer! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I downloaded 3 trucks, of American origin, I bought them in the game, I come to the base, take an order, drive up to the trailer and the truck rests bluntly against it, I bought a standard truck for verification, everything is fine. What is the problem who knows ??? And everyone has come across this or not, thanks in advance for the answer!
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Redeagle 20.12.20

Masters98
Disable advanced coupling in the game settings and you will be happy. Apparently, these tractors do not support her.

S
Sergey125rus 20.12.20

On the cache 900 from developers (convertible), there were no problems. I moved to a Volvo 670, started to resist, after that I changed the chassis with a rear sloth, and when I get hooked I lift the engagement without any problems.

B
BENASSIC 20.12.20

agree on the hitch

k
kamazmaster2002 20.12.20

Masters98
If you know how to use a free camera, then when you take a load, turn on the free camera, cast a little bit, press f9 and your truck will teleport to this place together with the attached trailer and you can go.

M
MARKUS RODOVSKI 20.12.20

by 200 times by 108 westernstar 4800 4900 the flight is excellent and the caronado and the Volvo catch on without a problem