3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 20.12.20 05:02 am

Little Graf (The Crew)

As far as I know, since the release, the graphics in the game have been improved with the release of the Wild Run add-on. Has the graphon been updated for those who do not have this add-on?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AVALANCHE_HD2 20.12.20

The roach that moves_
Yes, updated

P
Pakc666 20.12.20

The roach that moves_
The game like everyone has been updated to the Wild Run state, even missions and tasks you will burn from Wild Run, but you cannot pass them You will need to buy a Bigfoot, and to buy it, you need to open a garage, and to open a garage, you need to buy Wild Run. :)

a
a_noob_is 20.12.20

Would give Wild Run for free to those who have Crew, it would be great.

i
i8o 20.12.20

I remember in beta bushes passed through the cars, they didn't fix it?

A
Alexey Kayander 20.12.20

the graph is poor, in principle, like everything in this game) the game begins with the fact that you are driving a pickup truck through trees and small houses. Bravo! ultra settings

B
Bomber 20.12.20

A graph of norms, given that such a huge map was created in the game. The graphics are similar to watchdogs except for the effects, and so the general gamut and textures are similar, all sorts of objects on the map are well worked out, there is no copy-paste and a lot of all sorts of details, which is very cool for such a world, especially after the square TDU 2 and the San Francisco driver where you wanted to puke from the cities.
even the interiors of buildings are implemented here, which is not present in many third-person games, not to mention racing.
There are a lot of cars parked on the streets, if it is a quiet area with houses, then the whole roadside will be filled with cars and the traffic is quite dense, although I would like to add density adjustments.
So in this game, for example, several cities in size, each like a map in NSF 2015, think about what scales.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

Bomber
yes no, there are not so many big cities: D
take Los Angeles or New York for example (they are the largest in the game). Compared to NSF 2015, this is a third of the NSF card.
but the map is really huge there. For example, the game has a race for a sports car class, the route of the race runs through the entire map. if you don't crash and fly off the road, drive at an average speed of 200 km / h, and squeeze under 400 on the straight lines, you will spend about 1.5 hours. provided, of course, that the car is fully upgraded. otherwise, the journey will take 3 hours, or even more ...

B
Bomber 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Yes, in NSF 2015 the map is so small that in 1 hour I drove through the same place three times.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

about graphics. the game looks great.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

The bomber
in the NSF is great customization.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

Now, if we add customization from NSF 2015 to Crewe, the number of cars from the forza, the tuning editor from the SLR, then this game would not have been worth the price.

B
Bomber 20.12.20

I play ZiZu Zankercu with a view from the salon, so I don't see customization, besides, compared to simulators, there is super customization, in simulators you can't even change the disks.
but there are really very few cars, very little is strange considering that yubisoft has a bunch of ready-made models from the game driver san francisco

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

Bomber
detailing is different for cars from the driver and the cru, it is not so easy to transfer them from one game to another. maybe it's even easier, maybe they just didn't get a license for more cars, who knows, then these yubiks ...