3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20 05:02 am

Inadequate bots in the game (Euro Truck Simulator)

Bots in the game behave inadequately, they like to stop abruptly in front of you, most often on the right lane, but they can also on the middle and on the extreme left, usually occurs before the forks on bridges, the most offensive thing is that I am often credited with "an accident due to your fault", although the game does not take into account the point of sharp braking, and bots do not slow down by their own power, but by a script.
Someone knows - is it solvable at all?
22 Comments
Sort by:
a
artem24352 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
I had this, there is nothing you can do)

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
Solved by changing traffic behavior. Is there any traffic mod with the traffic_data file?

a
artem24352 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Slav is an old game, maybe it will help, but maybe not)

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

artem24352 Helps
me personally. And not just me. There are lines in traffic_data that are responsible for traffic "aggressiveness". There are also behavior files on various roads. And the speed limits, of course.

k
kamazmaster2002 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
Personally, my traffic is working fine. On some maps, due to speed limits, traffic may behave inappropriately, for example, drive sideways like on goba maps, jerky, stop abruptly

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

Just now there was a complete out - I was driving myself in the extreme right and then a passenger car from the dead zone to the right climbs from the left lane, she naturally turned on the turn signal only during the maneuver itself, as a result, she hooked me on the right side, was counted as an accident through your fault, but nothing that is in the SDA point "interference on the right". In general, I only remember one case when the accident was counted through no fault of mine - then they drove into my ass right into the trailer, but mostly stupid setups and the inability to quickly maneuver / figure out.

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

SlavikSD
downloaded the game, version 1.3 seems to be, in the documents / mods from the mods only the crack

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
I didn't quite understand the essence of your message. Are you talking about ATS? And what kind of crack?

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Well, you asked if the mods are worth it, I say no, except for Rusik

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
I asked if a mod is connected that has traffic_data. And "rusik" is a local crack?

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

I don't know SlavikSD , but I wrote from above that I downloaded some version and I don't know what's like

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
Do you know what you downloaded?)) Judging by the version, this is ATS. But the extreme version is 1.4. There is also a repack. 1.4
I can't understand the essence of your problem, specify the task.

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

What does SlavikSD have
to do with ATS if it's an ETS 1 theme?

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
Judging by the version number. Now ETS 1.25. You downloaded 1.3. So I decided that it was about ATS. I just didn't expect that the questions will be two years ago)

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 20.12.20

SlavikSD Slavik,
he has just mine Euro Truck Simulator, and we ride ETS2

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
Sanya, we will not scatter tarot cards) I am waiting for an answer.

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

Sanya and Ira Stafeeva
topic about ETS 1 (2008)! What does ETS 2 have to do with it ???

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

SlavikSD
about ATS should be written in the appropriate topic, but here ETS1

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

TranceMusicFan
Title of your topic: "Inadequate bots in the game"
Where is it stated that for ETS1 ??? Why are you confusing people?

T
TranceMusicFan 20.12.20

SlavikSD
in the topic about the game ETS 1! look at the link or top left