3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klassewer 20.12.20 05:02 am

who cleans faster than anyone else? (Diablo 2)

Furizonka or light sorka?
Both have infics, griffon, the light magpie has an optional extra facet and 6-7 skillers. Ofc on sticks each in stock. Amka has 80 frv from crew + harmony on swap.

edit: amka looks like this - griffon, titi, stormshield, kats ai (for running speed, heaps of dex and ias), twitch (fhr, max block, ias), pepper 3 20, rings 20 pp / dex, vigor, cc. Total 55 ias threshold, ~ -22 cuts from griffon, 80 frv, with harmony on a swap almost flies. block 75

light sorka - 125 fcr, dmg up to 29k, the same griffin, flies wet with static, finishes with chain.

oh yes, if both are on the xc, so lidles and so on are not suitable to live
106 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omgstyle 20.12.20

furi)

griffin with
Amulet facet rarka 2sk
titi
armor with facets or Ormus faceted
shield with facets or lidles with pepper facet
3/20
Razortail belt Soji
rings or Bk
bots Silkweave Razortail
belt perf

kov Ama - which cleans 8 ppl cows without info, with a bang

O
Omgstyle 20.12.20

Well, with infi it's like cows on a normal))

i
ixdon 20.12.20

Why Razortail and not thundergod's vigor? And why is a rark amulet if there is a highlord's wrath?

T
T-fox 20.12.20

If the amka is without enki, then Light is a serious competitor. Do not forget that the magpie has telikinesis, with which the chests open faster, there is a TP, with which the cov flies around faster, and the control is also a topic. And she also cleans quickly.

L
LnDxLeo 20.12.20

Encha with infimer, demon machine and razortail. But this is only in theory.

A
Alexey Bitardsky 20.12.20

P @ L @ DIN N @ M @ L @ TCI â„¢

p
passed 20.12.20

Klassewer
Still not convinced? : D

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

who cleans the fastest of all the coy leveled, with a guaranteed chance not to miss Jah in a pile of specks?

L
LnDxLeo 20.12.20

Re Obsessed: Firk fans

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

LnDxLeo, you just wrote some nonsense.

K
Klassewer 20.12.20

as I thought there are no sensible posts on the topic. updated the header.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Klassewer, if you have gear, what prevents you from checking and seeing for yourself? or is someone else's opinion more authoritative? with infics I would run amkoy, tk. one hell, all tears, and split at LF - mega theme. I would only change my belt to Razortail, and my sneakers to Aldurs. if there is a fear that the caught Rarnik-Immune will kill you, it is better to drive with a Light, it is safer.
and if there are not enough stats for changing clothes, I would leave everything as it is.

amka for xc
light sorka - 125 fkr, dmg 29k, correct the same griffin
in the cap plzz: "both on xc". and "dmg up to 29k". ;-)

O
Omgstyle 20.12.20

ixdon
we need 9 passive skills! That is why amul 2 sc and mana lich are unforgettable, since we will not suck mana from a bottle !! and the belt is needed for 100% pier!

Klassewe

amulet krap, armor krap, rings if without Mlich akare .. A storm for the 4th? do the cows beat you? that ekvip 4that I threw off above is also relevant for xc))) well, if you can put on ss and make a reservation for protection, well then, according to your idea, there is also a shako dr))
axax

K
Klassewer 20.12.20

Omgstyle
at xc storm is not even discussed why.
faceted booking? for what? so cows fall apart in 2 pokes, well, they will be for one and a half and what will change then?

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

amulet krap, armor krap, rings if without Mlich akare .. A storm for the 4th? do the cows beat you?
: DD

r
redoolf 20.12.20

Why does the magpie have 125 fcr? Isn't there a 117/105 break?

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

redoolf, probably, did not work out less to finish 117%.
as an option: griffon [25] + wiper [30] + stick [40] + rings [20] + amul [10] = 125, the rest is SS, not_arakh, ww, Bloodfists.

K
Klassewer 20.12.20

Obsessed
redoolf
like that, yeah. well, you can craft for fcr

p
passed 20.12.20

Highlord and uptight tits if the lich is missing. The task is to clean as quickly as possible - then the madness is faceted, and so the twitch / wiper / trecheri - everything is good.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

Klassewer, craft 2/15 amul? it can be very long. and for what? and so everything is normal.