3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kamazgt 20.12.20 05:02 am

save-help! problems with mp in fs2015 have tried everything! (Farming Simulator 15)

Hello everyone! help out! have already tried everything, except to delete the game and forget it! have already changed 7 cards, but the problem does not change when the session is created - other players cannot connect! (it happens that we play the rules a couple of times, that is, we restart) but the result is always the same, this crap, even on default cards and without mods!
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamazgt 20.12.20

k
kamazgt 20.12.20

the log fouls only on the map after this glitch appears, before that all the rules, not a single error, then it is on the map that there are 50 erasures and a scribe! just to start a new career (and we have already started them for a very long time - a month already somewhere this nonsense with the game, as they started to play) and in single player mode there are norms, but the erasures both appeared and remain, although they are not in the new career

a
alurb 20.12.20

kamazgt
Try to clear the shader cache at each call

L
Lyosha Selivanov 20.12.20

This is a known issue, the proxy server cannot receive a response from the host server. I personally raised the host server on a separate machine to the SQL, and pulled out the proxy through Vingate, and only then everything worked fine. But that was 1.5 years ago and it took 3 months to set up and calibrate. The fault of everything that happens may be:
1) Internet provider (what I had)
2) Windows (jambs pop up in win 7)
3) Router (either a ring in the local network or a buggy firmware, often D-link even dies)
4) Modifications, a cant, as a rule, in Russian technology ported from farm 13, or those that use a type of Soil mod and everything related to plant growth, they litter the client to death ... (It is treated by completely deleting all game files, including saving, I tried to find a jamb, unsuccessfully ... I had to delete everything and the problems were gone)

AND AH YES, do not play games on LAPTOP !!! THIS IS A PERFORMANCE AND MAZAKHIZ !!!