3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
navia0106 20.12.20 05:02 am

Task \ "Narcissistic fools \". The ram does not count. (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I decided to finish up to 100% synchronization. Did everything except the task "Narcissistic fools". The problem is that for the passage you need to ram the ship with an IMPROVED ram, and I have it not just improved, but the best, since the ship is pumped 100%. How I didn’t get close to him, in which sides I didn’t ram - doesn’t count !!
How to pass the test? who faced a similar problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

navia0106
In full sail, aim with clippers and press W, hit with an accelerated ram

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 20.12.20

navia0106
I don't remember exactly, but this ram was counted if the enemy was smashed, and when he had little HP left, ram it. The bottom line is that immediately after performing the ram, the enemy vessel can be taken on board. Simply put, deliver a control blow to the frigate.

n
navia0106 20.12.20

Thanks for your help. But I have a pska, what does an accelerated ram mean? Guys, I tried to demolish it ONLY with a battering ram and deliver a control blow with a battering ram - nothing helps, it's a shame :(

N
Nick Dubrovin 20.12.20

Full speed + ramming after removing half of the hp and it will be ok

n
navia0106 20.12.20

I tried :( I think the problem is in the non-fulfillment of the condition of the task with an improved ram, at the end of the game the ship is pumped 100%. Probably, this is how the game is registered. But it's strange that in the internet I did not find much information on this problem, only one.

n
navia0106 20.12.20

Everywhere they write that there are no achievements in passing the game that you can skip. But it turns out - there is!

n
navia0106 20.12.20

Completed the game again. With the improved ram it worked the first time. So, if anyone has a goal to complete the game 100%, do not leave the memory of "narcissistic fools" "for later." Then you will have a pumped-up GALKA and nothing will come of it.