3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R_D_V 20.12.20 05:02 am

Lots of performance issues (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hello everyone, in general, while the game was released, I was working and did not really climb into it a couple of times and I immediately realized that my I5 GTX770 and 8 gigs of RAM somehow do a very bad job with the game. What is most annoying: constant FPS drawdowns almost to zero to a static picture, very long loading when moving between metro stations. The firewood is new, the computer has been cleared of all trash and debris with such programs as the cleaner and SystemCare defragmented disks, reset all settings to a minimum, the game still fiercely slows down what to do? Except for the most obvious iron change action? Why is the open-world witcher stsuko going to a stable 60+ fps and it slows down?
31 Comments
Sort by:
i
iMelnikoff92 20.12.20

555mafiozzo555
It is impossible, I speak as the owner of two 970s that do not drag 60 frames even at a high preset

v
vvvjust 20.12.20

R_D_V wrote:
They wrote a lot about 660 that it more or less drags the game, there is no optimization at all. You have Radion, which, in theory, should better cope with the game from these developers. The only thing left is to wait for patches and hope that the optimization will be corrected to a playable state. Dunov's system is still littered. PC gaming will be killed. I'll go write an angry comment on the incentive. By the way, my game is somehow strangely curtailed, the game is turned off and the sound goes on anyway. The jamb on the jamb has already regretted the money spent on the game. I thought I'd play with pleasure on the weekend, but here's a non-playable ram ... I
totally agree. I was also looking forward to this game, I thought everything would be fine. Now it just hangs on my incentive, I don't even launch it, I hope it will be optimized. Sorry for the money spent.

555mafiozzo555 20.12.20

iMelnikoff92
Try one. The game is poorly friendly with SLI. And cut out anti-aliasing if enabled. Tessellation too
Here is 970 gtx, high preset, 55-60 fps:

i
iMelnikoff92 20.12.20

555mafiozzo555
I know, dude, the slide does not work correctly, with it drawdowns up to 30 are observed in the most inexplicable places when you look at the sky or at a wall, for example, there are no such wild drawdowns on one map, but the average FPS is 2 times lower, I suspect that the slide conflicts with shadows, etc. to when it is turned on, part of the shadows are not drawn at all, and part of it is drawn with artifacts, especially noticeable in rooms, he postponed it until better times, just as he put off the last larisk, at launch it was 30 fps, now exactly 60

T
TOK1MONSTA 20.12.20

solved all the performance issues. at the very iron powerful, and lagged horror and friezes are frequent. who needs help - in HP. explain for a long time

R
Reaver_N7 20.12.20

The people solved the problem with friezes! The computer is the weakest: Intel Core i5 4570. 8 gig opera. GeForce GTX 750 ti (1gb) played on average and produced an average of 25-35 fps. but after about an hour of the game, wildly began to freeze in the center of Prague and in densely populated areas. I thought the problem was in vidyuhe, there was little opera! increased to 24 gig. and the friezes are gone! you just need more than 8 gigs

S
SeregaMazahaka 20.12.20

Reaver_N7 I
confirm, I'm tired of the friezes when switching from location to location. I bought additional RAM up to 16GB and everything became fine.

L
Listoman 20.12.20

Hattack
And where is nvidia and its 1080? Game from head to toe paid for by amd. This is why the game has such a crappy optimization.

X
X_ray_83 20.12.20

Reaver_N7
1gb is not enough for this game, RAM was taken to compensate!

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

computers are poorly optimized for this game because you
need to better optimize computers

p
putnik113 20.12.20

The game was constantly crashing, due to the lack of operatives. Increased from 6GB to 10GB, the crashes passed. But the problem with FPS.