3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dartwraith 20.12.20 05:02 am

PC Control Configuration (BioShock Infinite)

Dear forum users!

In Infinitive, unlike the previous Bioshock series, you cannot actually manually change the control configuration in the ini file, although it would be very desirable for one purpose.

The reason is that the infinitive at startup (apparently) checks the control configuration against the one specified by the developers. And the configuration itself, which is loaded into the game, is encrypted. I have no deciphering skills. Can anyone help?

PySy: I know that there is no problem with changing the configuration by standard means through the game, I need it for another.
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 20.12.20

Dartwraith
The control configuration is easily changed in the game settings. You open the settings and that's it. At least for me so ...

D
Dartwraith 20.12.20

Hobo Sexual
I'm not interested in how to change manually by editing the ini file, it is encrypted there, specifically in the XUserOptions.ini file

H
Hobo sexual 20.12.20

Dartwraith
All settings are stored in clear text, you need to open XUserOptions.ini with notepad and set the required values. For example DifficultyLevel - difficulty level, can have values ​​from 1 to 4, if I'm not mistaken. bHasInput1999Code = True unlocks 1999 difficulty mode bLockFramerate = True / False Enable / Disable vertical sync. I have something like this.

D
Dartwraith 20.12.20

All this is true, apparently I did not correctly express my problem. I need to manually change the control configuration (keys) in this file.
And this is problematic.

H
Hobo sexual 20.12.20

Dartwraith
In the game itself, you can reconfigure.

D
Dartwraith 20.12.20

Hobo Sexual
I know it can be reconfigured, but I want to implement the Matrix cheat mod via the standard command of Anril's engine - Slomo.
And this is possible only by manually correcting the XUserOptions.ini file by assigning a new command to the keys. Here is the problem, in this file the key settings are encrypted, I do not know how to decode. Can anyone help?

Here is an example for the first Bioshock - http://www.playground.ru/cheats/rezhim_matrix_dlya_bioshock-4571/ The
same thing works in the second Bioshock, in all Mass Effects, and in general in most games on the Anril engine.