3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XGamePlay 20.12.20 05:05 am

Not saved (Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell)

The game is not saved. What could be the problem
15 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heksenpey 20.12.20

XGamePlay
damn guys, these are repacks, wait for a normal one or buy a license

X
XGamePlay 20.12.20

Dear face

X
XGamePlay 20.12.20

And I want to play

H
Heksenpey 20.12.20

XGamePlay
dear? are you kidding? 419 rubles is it expensive? Considering that now games cost 1399, 1799, 419 rubles is cheap.

S
Sybr 20.12.20

who knows why, I will be grateful

H
Heksenpey 20.12.20

Sybr
check the cache, if it does not help, then the tech. Under you will help. Is there any error?

S
Sybr 20.12.20

Thank you

H
Heksenpey 20.12.20

Did Sybr
help?

A
Alexey Miloslavsky 20.12.20

write someone, is there a solution?

O
Ox1dizer 20.12.20

Sybr
if to purchase litsuhi played on the pirates, the daring ney.A everything related to the game can be saved manually: esc, save the game.

J
Just another User 20.12.20

Maybe the path to my documents folder contains Russian letters?
Well, as an example C: Users VASYA Documents - here some schoolchildren write Vasya in Russian characters and the system does not find the folder for saves.

M
Mooisey 20.12.20

I had a similar problem. I played for Kinzi and because of this there was all the bullshit, as soon as I changed to Geta everything fell into place ... I do not know and I do not argue, but it seems that this is the problem.

t
tema234 20.12.20

what to do i play saints moat 5 is not saved click on to save and something does not happen help

a
ansverito 20.12.20

Generally. In order for the pirate to be saved, you just need to add it to steam, ie open steam, poke "add game" -> "side game" -> select "Saints Row - Gat out of Hell". We go into the game (via Steam, if someone does not understand), and we see that the saves are working. It helped me, try it.

A
Arthur Tsaturyan 20.12.20

ansverito
Listen, but I don’t turn on writes like buy the game, that is, it sends to the page (((