3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dhoven 20.12.20 05:05 am

Too long downloads. (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I know the topic has already been. But I will ask again. The game takes about 1-2 minutes to load when switching to other maps. At the very start, it loads for about a minute. It pissed me off precisely because it loaded much faster on my old video card, and then I bought a new vidyahu and decided to download DAI, and it loads for half a century. Is there a solution to the problem? It seems there is a utility that speeds up the download. It's true?
10 Comments
Sort by:
17723 20.12.20

Dhoven
is it because of the pirate?

s
scorg94 20.12.20

Lexa_StarLord
Hardly. That the license, that the pirate was equally long loaded with me. And even changing the laptop did not radically improve the situation. Unless you can put the game on an SSD.

D
Dhoven 20.12.20

Lexa_StarLord
Well, that time there was also a pirate, but it loaded much faster.

G
Glnai 20.12.20

Dhoven
Well, it was a long time ago, but now you managed to screw up a disk or a game with crooked mods and got what you got ...
Clean all the mods (you can reinstall the game on a string) check how it works if it doesn't help, SSD will help you.

f
febll 20.12.20

This is nothing, stable crashes every couple of hours and loading textures on the go is much worse.

D
Dhoven 20.12.20

Glnai
Yes, I have no mods. I downloaded a clean repack from FitGirl the day before yesterday. Was set for 3-4 hours. The disk has 80 GB of free memory, is that not enough?

G
Glnai 20.12.20

Dhoven
And then the amount of free space, it all depends on the condition of the disk and its speed.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Well, as they said, start the ssd and the powerful processor of the shopping mall surrenders there, the light is still calculated when the level is loaded.
finally, as for me, the problem is not critical

D
Dhoven 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Certainly not critical, but still enrages.

D
Dhoven 20.12.20

Could this be due to the fact that my processor does not pull the video card?
Percent - QuadCore AMD Athlon II X4 640, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)
Video card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (2048 MB)
RAM - 6 GB.
During the game, the percent is loaded by almost 100%, and the memory is 4.5-5 GB (the game itself takes ~ 2.5 GB)