3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Speed ​​hunter 20.12.20 05:05 am

is there a difference in the drop? (license) (Borderlands 2)

Is there a difference in gun drop between the Russian version and the English version?
and then they told me that on the English version there is better drop, is it true or myth?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoiseDru 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
generally xs and so many pumped Persians chasing online can throw off your guns without any problems or get to the shelter and wind the keys)

S
Speed ​​hunter 20.12.20

Noise5275
well, yes, but still interesting

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
Was

S
Speed ​​hunter 20.12.20

CreMat0ry
and now there is no difference?

k
k0tas 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
like the latest patch of the ru version raised the drop chance

m
melvinov 20.12.20

I play in the English version in Steam 1.8.4 (I russified it, the differences from the RU version are only in RU textures of stores, etc., it is not so important, but everything is in Russian, including loading screens and the names of zones in locations that drop out at the top), in general orange loot is often poured there, whether it is a boss or just a chest, even sometimes pearlescent ones fall (snap Storm, etc.). I don’t know about the RU version, I abandoned it a long time ago. from the very beginning it was always "castrated" and with fewer servers.

A
Alex side 20.12.20

I don't know how it is now, I haven't played on RU for a long time, but there was a bug with the disappearance of weapons, etc. after restarting the game. So play better on the EU version. + There are no events on the RU version that are sometimes held by developers.

M
MrRa 20.12.20

the same because of the loot passed to English. version ... well, at least some of the good loot began to fall)

S
Speed ​​hunter 20.12.20

Is MrRa
still better?

M
MrRa 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
seemed to me that yes, at least - drone knock out without problems

C
CrazyHorse34z 20.12.20

"drone" is knocked out without any problems in the addition "Little Tina ...." in the forest from the trees in both versions

D
Diablonos 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
In the Russian version, Facebook codes for additional gear do not work.

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
doesn't make any difference don't listen to trolls.

E
Energy death 20.12.20

MrRa wrote:
it seemed to me that yes, at least - a drone without problems knocking out a
drone without any problems can be bought at dts locations.

c
choa 20.12.20

Speed ​​Hunter
Hot fixes do not work on the ru version and pirates - micro-patches that are applied when the game starts if it was online. The 3x boost of the drop rate is still in the hot fix, so the drop is low in the ru versions and pirates. It is easy to check on Zero's Death Mark skill - if the damage is 70%, then all type is top, if 20% means fail.