3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20 05:05 am

What's the trick? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

People, I have been playing not so long ago, and Phantom Payne for me is the second part of the Metal Gear series, the first was a slasher about a dude with an electric roller, I studied the history of games a bit, read about events, but I could not understand one moment why there is a race in the game at all weapons? Well, I mean all these buildings of giant robots and other terminators. Why are glands a priority? I have not yet fully passed, but they do not stand next to all the paranormal that is going on there, fire leviathans and squads of super hedgehogs in the fog. What's the trick?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20

Jackubovich
In what sense? Are you trying to confuse me on purpose? How can this be the result of injury, if all the characters are aware of this (Ocelot for example)? And according to the plot they meet

j
jigadloff 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
He does not confuse you - you just need to smoke the same as Kojima!

A
AleksandrFedorov 20.12.20

jigadloff
No, the game is cool, well, there are certainly not serious moments, but remember the same GTA5 or Fallout, in general, the atmosphere does not spoil, it is simply not clear why someone needs robots at all when there are all kinds of demons there.

C
Crociato 20.12.20

AleksandrFedorov
Well, why, in this area there is also rivalry. Like in a gas mask further in the world MGS will recruit the KGB. And Quet and "Skulls" (Super Hedgehogs in the Fog) are already science fiction, the game will explain their origin and where their abilities come from, some of them can even be used by yourself. And, by the way, this paranormalism is not so cool, I advise you to explore the water pistol)).
Jackubovich
Glitches - this is a storyline with Paz, everything else is still not a fact that can be attributed to this.

J
Jackubovich 20.12.20

Crociato
do you want to show the last meeting with the "burning man" was not a glitch ?! I'm not saying that absolutely everything paranormal is a glitch (the very phenomenon of a burning man and a "flying boy" is real), but shit with a "whale" and a "unicorn" is just a bad trip because of the splinter. But at the expense of other characters who also see this heresy ... he is only one and this is Ocelot and no one else has seen the "unicorn" and "whale". It's just that in the episodes with the PAZ, Ocelot, as it were, sees her as well and supposedly knows that she is alive, BUT in the end, sorry for the spoiler, she was not even at the base, it was a glitch ... no way. Consequently, we only saw the escape from prison on behalf of Venom Snake ... and maybe after they left the hospital, the main character saw an altered reality under the influence of a foreign body in his head, and Ocelot saw it differently. And even more so much will be explained to you in the ending ...

J
Jackubovich 20.12.20

And yes at the expense of the ending ... when you go through the main plot, you should open the mission "Truth. The man who sold the world" to pass it, because in this you can say the whole idea of ​​the plot of the game. The mission opens after completing the main plot and with certain additional completed. tasks from 143 to 150.

J
Jackubovich 20.12.20

Hope it helped _)