3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20 05:05 am

Games won't load

This is the problem, it means that after updating the driver, games, especially DooM and Deus Ex, simply slow down wildly, you are in the process, hard to the eyeballs (I attach screenshots) from the fifth time it turns off in the manager. If you do such machinations, the game will start, but it may freeze. The same trouble came back to haunt GTA 5, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, either they just hang in the process, or they start but will load for a long time, please tell me what could be the problem? Yes, the driver failed, the result is the same.

Spoiler

17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
The problem is somewhere you have it for sure. I also sit on the top ten, playing doom. Recently I also installed a new version of geforce expirience firewood. Everything flies like plywood over Paris.

G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20

Protocol10
and HDD drove, and for viruses, does not see anything at all

f
fOXY9 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
Is it possible to connect another drive?

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
I don't even know what to do here. You need to poke around to understand the reason. Precisely the miner didn't catch? Look in gpuz for map download.

G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20

fOXY9
unfortunately not (

G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20

Protocol10
checked everything cleanly for miners. So I turned on CoDMW 2 multiplayer, shows a figure of three fingers (as in the screenshots

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

So it's hard to say from the outside. Check the hdd utilities, try reinstalling the games, install msi afterburner, see the temperatures, the load of the processor and the core of the video card.

j
jigadloff 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
So you look at which process the disk is loading - judging by the screenshots, not the executor himself!

f
fOXY9 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
Right now I will update the nvidia drivers, maybe they have an error.

Update: everything is fine with firewood. You need to look at more detailed indicators of the system, I advise you to use AIDA64 Extreme.

G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20

jigadloff
Duc the trick is that it shows everything by zeros, and loads the type of the main application tobish the game.

fOXY9
Windu interrupted on the move nothing changed = (

f
fOXY9 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
Reinstalled from scratch, with full formatting?
Ask friends HDD and check. If this is not the case, then plug in another video card, power supply, RAM.

K
Kahran ramsus 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
Look smart disk, most likely began to crumble.

G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20

Kahran Ramsus
smart good
fOXY9
yes with a full format, as an option I think to temporarily cut a 7-ku and look, maybe it will be different

f
fOXY9 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
If after a clean installation of windows the same problems remain, then something is more likely with the hardware, not with the software.

K
Kahran ramsus 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt A
smart screen is desirable, and drive it out with Victoria, then it will be clear whether it is to blame.

G
Ghost_Hunt 20.12.20

Kahran ramsus

K
Kahran ramsus 20.12.20

Ghost_Hunt
Well, the disk is crumbling (115 remap sectors, 3 more will soon become them and this is just the beginning, it gets worse).
You can try to drive out the entire railway yourself and if the sector is in trouble in more than one area, cut off this part, in any case, how effective this action will be impossible to say (depends on the adequacy of the railway controller). This railway is no longer suitable for storing at least some important data.
Happy new purchase ;-)