3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Balay_ 20.12.20 05:05 am

What are you expecting from the full version of Lego? (LEGO Worlds)

Hello everyone! In general, I was surprised that no one discusses such a wonderful game. Beautiful, gentlemen, I called it because of the scale of what can be implemented in it, although at the moment the game is "raw" and is in early access (ie, it is still being actively developed). So what would you like to see in the full version of this game?
Personally, I think that this game just needs to integrate a convenient building and transport editor (similar to Lego: Digital Designer), as well as replace the current construction of buildings (very inconvenient, you need either a grid for the world or a 3D planner). Transport management is terrible, it also needs to be changed, it seems to me. Add more items, the ability to create mechanisms (similar to Redstone in Minecraft), more characters, more! Well, of course, create the interaction of characters with the world. About multiplayer, mod support, everything is clear - many are waiting for this.
Well, what do you say? Share your opinions, we will discuss :)
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLASHUREDLERR 20.12.20

crafting, multiplayer, and possibly plot

S
SLASHUREDLERR 20.12.20

add editors + vehicles, buildings, maps, npc and minifigures from lego sets with star wars, superheroes, etc.

s
systemnuts 20.12.20

of course a devilish cloud of parts and wheels for cars, as well as the direction of light from the source

c
cocoa007 20.12.20

I'm waiting for a game with a friend as in other versions of the game or a network game)))

6SancheZ9 20.12.20

The ability to collect vehicles, weapons, items for use (for example, a metal detector) and disassemble the same vehicles so that new parts for assembly appear, change the color of clothes when you create your character, what else can you offer ?? it is also possible that when you kill a character and that he has different things dropped out (the pirate has a treasure map and a mark appears on the map where the treasure is located). And of course more biomes (worlds)