3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GumbertG 27.10.19 02:17 pm

Search movies genre category

The theme is used to find similar movies.
Let's say you looked at Bruce Almighty" with Jim Carrey and you wanted to watch similar movies. Then we will advise you of the following tapes: Click: With remote control for life, Evan Almighty, liar Liar.
447 Comments
Sort by:
f
froot1s 27.10.19

are other suggestions?)

S
Stey Evey 4000 27.10.19

the horrors are different, subgenres car... what do you need? maniacs, zombies, ghosts, mutants, torture, massacre, schizophrenia? old, new?
what you liked Witch not like Amityville, little of what he says... if you liked the style of Amateur photography, view Report

here are some of the good stuff was called, read, if you wish
http://forums.playground.ru/movies/591043/

S
Stey Evey 4000 27.10.19

the horrors are different, subgenres car... what do you need? maniacs, zombies, ghosts, mutants, torture, massacre, schizophrenia? old, new?
what you liked Witch not like Amityville, little of what he says... if you liked the style of Amateur photography, view Report

here are some of the good stuff was called, read, if you wish
http://forums.playground.ru/movies/591043/

V
VlitZ 27.10.19

On kinopoisk and IMDB there is such a thing as Recommendations... I don't know what system they pick up, but it turns out well.

froot1s,
Paranormal activity, Quarantine, Report...

V
VlitZ 27.10.19

On kinopoisk and IMDB there is such a thing as Recommendations... I don't know what system they pick up, but it turns out well.

froot1s,
Paranormal activity, Quarantine, Report...

f
froot1s 27.10.19

>horror are subgenres of the car... what do you need? maniacs, zombies, ghosts, mutants, torture, massacre, schizophrenia? old, new?

It does not matter, the main thing that was SCARY ).

f
froot1s 27.10.19

>horror are subgenres of the car... what do you need? maniacs, zombies, ghosts, mutants, torture, massacre, schizophrenia? old, new?

It does not matter, the main thing that was SCARY ).

S
Stey Evey 4000 27.10.19

and we need to know what is scary (SCARY)? if something made an impression on me, not the fact that it will appeal to you... I doubt our tastes and preferences are identical
use of a better database IMDb or imbd... take the top-rated films in the genre, read the description, pick to taste

S
Stey Evey 4000 27.10.19

and we need to know what is scary (SCARY)? if something made an impression on me, not the fact that it will appeal to you... I doubt our tastes and preferences are identical
use of a better database IMDb or imbd... take the top-rated films in the genre, read the description, pick to taste

f
froot1s 27.10.19

There's no need to learn anything, I'm not asking to name the movies from which I would be scared. I just asked to recommend films that while watching YOU was really scary\scary..

s
ssiteer 27.10.19

Drag me to Hell, horror rules)

f
froot1s 27.10.19

There's no need to learn anything, I'm not asking to name the movies from which I would be scared. I just asked to recommend films that while watching YOU was really scary\scary..

s
ssiteer 27.10.19

Drag me to Hell, horror rules)

K
KiberGitler 27.10.19

Oh, he moved here-I'm talking about space

What are the good and which are not.
Here, for example, recently examined the Moon 2112, you know something like that?
Much the Martian Chronicles deviate from the books, to watch or not?
What Solaris do you like more, Tarkovsky or that with Clooney?
____

B
Breezy. 27.10.19

Avatar Pandora is a beautiful planet.

K
KiberGitler 27.10.19

Oh, he moved here-I'm talking about space

What are the good and which are not.
Here, for example, recently examined the Moon 2112, you know something like that?
Much the Martian Chronicles deviate from the books, to watch or not?
What Solaris do you like more, Tarkovsky or that with Clooney?
____

t
timtimH 27.10.19

Oh, good subject. The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and naturally immortal Star Wars.

B
Breezy. 27.10.19

Avatar Pandora is a beautiful planet.

G
GumbertG 27.10.19

Hatoko G
If you liked Solaris, you see 2001: a Space Odyssey, Stanley Kubrick.

t
timtimH 27.10.19

Oh, good subject. The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and naturally immortal Star Wars.