3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey3419981952 20.12.20 05:05 am

What do you think the next part of Total War will come out? (Total War: Rome 2)

I think Napoleon 2 total war
38 Comments
Sort by:
C
Comment 20.12.20

Medieval III
Medieval will be relevant after Shogun and Rome

T
Tvorozhok 20.12.20

Of all the parts, only the media remained on the old engine. By all the laws of logic, either she or some kind of new era (which is unlikely). But the new napaleon is clearly useless now.

G
Goblin-2 20.12.20

Hardly Med3 .... just we all remember the wonderful Med2 and its wonderful add-ons .... if there is a remake like poor Rim2, it is better to abstain. And there is nothing to add already to Med2 .... except perhaps a picture. There were no large-scale naval battles in the early and high Middle Ages. The only thing that can be done is to create a global map, i.e. coverage of the entire planet, then it is necessary to begin not earlier than the Renaissance, then the discovery of the New World and end with the Netherlands Revolution (since it begins the New Time), i.e. the time interval will be very short - a maximum of 2 centuries.

G
Goblin-2 20.12.20

Here is Empire2, it would be very nice, the period from the Dutch Revolution to the end of the Crimean War .... and the Napik era can not be singled out especially.

M
MaximumEnergy 20.12.20

It seems to me that the period of great geographical discoveries is possible :) For Medival 2 we have already seen an addon, when the conquistadors fought with the Indians, and in Rome there were 2 naval battles. Perhaps the new part will focus on naval battles, and therefore the time is appropriate. And right now, it really makes no sense to continue the theme of the Middle Ages and Japan, if we are lucky we will see in the future some kind of global map for half the world =))

T
Tvorozhok 20.12.20

There are a lot of things to add to Med3. All the developments with Impair, Shogun 2, Rome 2. Med 2 is too simple in terms of gameplay compared to Rome 2 and Shogun 2.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

just not honey 3, remembering poor honey 2. I want an interesting empire 2

P
Pahan957 20.12.20

It would be better to have done the First World War. The era of battleships, the first tanks and aircraft, the revolution in the Russian Empire and Germany, the embryos of the future superpowers of the USSR and the Third Reich, the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and Austria-Hungary .... a very interesting period.

G
Goblin-2 20.12.20

Pahan
You represent the magnitude of the tact. cards when fighting units of the rifle era ??!

a
alexandr1988 20.12.20

Goblin 2
War Leaders: Clash of Nations proves that it is possible to make a similar game about the First or Second World Wars!

a
avant1984 20.12.20

It could be done about China of the Qin dynasty, it existed for about 500 years.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

avant1984
yeah, in Shogun 2 I quickly got sick of the same type of troops, and then there are narrow-eyed ...

n
nord-vest-1 20.12.20

Maybe the second half of the 19th century - like the "Sunset of the Samurai" only for the entire globe.

D
Dr. Schmeisser 20.12.20

In my opinion, they are already doing total var arena, or is it a separate team?
As in the case of alien

D
Dok13 20.12.20

Medieval III is almost 100 percent ... Because the firearms - Empair and Napoleon (and the Sunset of the Samurai) were quite recent, and Medival has already grown decrepit :)

H
Homeland lover 20.12.20

After chamomile, it's even scary to think that they are blind there from waste products.
If you follow their simple logic, then the medival is another. It will certainly be no worse than the saber vyser.
But here I am not sure.

And certainly one should not hope that they will improve the primitive global component, which, together with deranged diplomacy, gives a complete UG. Until recently, the series was saved by cheerful tactics, but here it is also dull.
In other words, the series needs a serious shake-up, a revolution. Maybe you should add more action, and rewrite the globalka in the form of paradoxes (without quota stupids).

D
D.Artist 20.12.20

I hope for Medieval 3, but I lay down on the quality of the product because for so many years there has been a very strong and skillful community of modders who are able to make candy out of any shit. The main thing is that the whale is normal.

H
Homeland lover 20.12.20

modders cannot change the core of the game. And it is rather outdated. After all, the game itself (Shogun) was to some extent a copy of Kessen. 14 years have passed since then, and things are still there.

D
D.Artist 20.12.20

I can hardly be called a big fan of TW, I played only the first chamomile and meddled 2 and then very little and only briefly, tried to play Empires, but I could not, the wretched global and the era itself does not attract. I like Rum 2 for the most part, but the game mainly consists of a huge number of small jambs in terms of mechanics that modders successfully patch in some large-scale modifications, so for me, you can say, while everything is new, and the TW concept will change a lot very out of place as it seems to me.

H
Homeland lover 20.12.20

STALIN100500
in the router. In crooked hands. In the pirated version ...
And why do you want the second part? The third is much better.