3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Direm 20.12.20 05:10 am

Need help again ... (Fallout 4)

I understand, I pissed you off, but I need help AGAIN ... now with the dlc vault-tec workshop, the problem is simple - I don't have the "furniture" tab in the workshop in the shelter. How will I make beds ...
33 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 20.12.20

You
can try lopatamamapapa with your own hands. )))
pirate?

D
Direm 20.12.20

intolerable of
course

n
nestrbob 20.12.20

lopatamamapapa
Fallout 4 (2015) [Ru / En] (1.6.9.0.1 / dlc) repack was released today Repack = nemos = with DLC Vault-Tec Workshop release version, download and there will be no such problems.

D
Direm 20.12.20

nestrbob
Exactly? Well, I'll try.

D
Direm 20.12.20

And thanks to all of you, always help out! Only here they can quickly respond and solve the problem!

i
intolerable 20.12.20

lopatamamapapa
Well, of course, there is nothing surprising. it has always been that way.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Are you oh shom?

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Nuka world is the last DLC. I will wait for the final repack with it.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
And I ...

A
Andre fd 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
and the point is to wait, the distribution can always be hashed and reinstalled without deleting the save)

P
PIRAT69 20.12.20

Sometimes you die without waiting ...

i
intolerable 20.12.20

lopatamamapapa
pirates always have more glitches than the original might have.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

intolerant
lol repacks are more stable than lol repacks.

i
intolerable 20.12.20

Cheburator The founder
may have someone. I was talking to myself. I have never had any problems with any license. however, there were problems with pirates only once. and then everything was decided.

D
Direm 20.12.20

unportable
And yet: you do not know why all the objects in the construction room are written in brackets (999) and I can put them endlessly and they do not rotate? Maybe this is the problem?

s
saa0891 20.12.20

lopatamamapapa wrote:
And yet: do you know why all the objects in the construction room are written in brackets (999) and I can put them endlessly and they do not turn? Maybe this is the problem?
Either you used the console, or a crooked repack, the license would save you from a bunch of problems, at least you would not have to be soared with updates every time, and if all such problems arose, the cache is checked in a few minutes, this is not downloading a new repack, and then unpacking and installing it for a few more hours.

D
Direm 20.12.20

saa0891
Karoch kachau unoffical patch

D
Dragon2055 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Say it's GTA5 with departures every 10 minutes, Metal Gear 5 with an impassable first chapter and so on.
Pirates are more stable, usually in the case of older games. When different fixes are attached to them.

s
saa0891 20.12.20

lopatamamapapa wrote:
Karoch kachau unoffical patch
He will not help you get rid of the brackets (999) and I can put them endlessly and they do not rotate, he corrects the license jambs.

In your case, the only option is to download a normal, new repk with the latest update.

D
Direm 20.12.20

saa0891
I'm talking about bugs with vkaldka furniture