3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20 05:10 am

No furniture in the build menu (Fallout 4)

For some reason, I lost the furniture in the construction menu, there were only left over from the Steam downloads. I can build houses and floors with walls, but furniture is not, it is not even on the list. There are no other mods related to furniture. Help who can.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MOTARO 20.12.20

Oleg Makerov
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/fiksy/missing_settlement_categories_fix/138-1-0-4474

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

MOTARO
now how can I get the required file from there? highlight it click copy and paste in the date folder?

a
aiskrin 20.12.20

reinstall the game

D
Direm 20.12.20

Same problem. Nothing helped. New game.

M
MOTARO 20.12.20

Oleg Makerov
Place the Scripts folder and! Fix_Furniture.esp in Data,
- On the Chemical Workbench, create a "Category recovery"
syringe - Mark the created "Category recovery" syringe
- After 5-10 seconds. a notification will appear, check if the missing categories in the Workshop should appear (if they do not appear, then there is a conflict with some mod), save the game, exit the game, disable the plugin.
- After loading the game, everything should work and be in place.

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

MOTARO, the site that you gave, you can not download from it?

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

In short, I put a fix so that furniture would appear, made a syringe "Restoration of categories" (only the name was in English) took it, ran for a while, but the furniture did not appear. Say the word "furniture" between which lines should be, when opening the workshop, only these (special / structures / decorations / food / defense / resources / shops. Help again? Or I will have to restart the game, while deleting all mods and save.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

Oleg Makerov wrote:
structures / decorations
Between

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

BlackTigerTK
i.e. structures / furniture / decorations? So. To keep everything as before, do I have to start the game over?

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Oleg Makerov wrote:
do I need to start the game again?
To begin with, remove / disable mods one by one. After each such removal, start the game and check it. You can start with the latest ones. Even starting the game again, it's not a fact that this glitch won't pop up again.

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

Gur1
could it be related to the latest addition?

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Oleg Makerov
After this Newka, I got a bunch of bugs, the optimization fell below the plinth and one mod turned off.

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

Gur1
And if you try to delete all the save and start over, it will suddenly work.

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Oleg Makerov
Gluck is most likely either in the game itself and / or in mods. So either reinstall the game without mods, or disable mods one at a time and check, with NMM it's easy to do. Just start the game from the beginning, without curing the disease, you can get the same thing.

O
Oleg Makerov 20.12.20

I
will try to reinstall Gur1 without mods, because I have already deleted all mods. Then I'll check.

H
Hisonka 21.08.22

I already know that it is best to buy furniture in a professional store where there is a choice and so on. For example, it helped me a lot that I found a special furniture catalog, for example, there is such a catalog of upholstered furniture https://antonovich-home.kz/catalog/myagkaya-mebel/. I am very glad that I managed to find excellent furniture here, for example, the same sofas and armchairs for the living room. See and choose.