3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Semyon Prozorov 20.12.20 05:10 am

Tamdem (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Where can I get tandem trailers so that they do not replace trailers from jazz version 1.24
18 Comments
Sort by:
t
topgeran-Sanya KZ 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov hello - if you download a pack of tandems and install them, then they do not replace trailers from Justin - they get it - I have a pack of trailers from Justin and a pack of tandem trailers, everything is fine - tandems do not replace trailers from Justin
- so put on a successful trip - (download this BDF Tandem Truck Pack v62.0)

S
Savely Gurin 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov
Download the new tandem pack v65.0 should go to 1.24

S
Savely Gurin 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov posted
it a couple of days ago)

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

Semyon Prozorov
Jazi does not have tandem cargo, he only has BDF traffic as far as I know. Any pack, if it makes friends with Denis's pack, will not replace it, since he has a separate registration.
And would you explain what exactly cargo or traffic is needed? If tandem trailers (cargo), then they have nothing to do with the Jazi pack, since it only has traffic with tandems.
topgeran
Who else is Justin? There is Jazzicat aka Denis but not Justin)

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Asvik-Anubis
He meant Justin Timberlake))

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

SlavikSD
)))

t

SlavikSD hello - there is a map rus map for version 1.24 I will be blogging for the link

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

topgeran
Hi. Was somewhere in the closet))
RMhttp: //sharemods.com/rohbuq63666y/RusMap-163.7z.html

S
Slot880988 20.12.20

And at 1.25 have already cut the Russian map ???

S
Semyon Prozorov 20.12.20

Thanks to all

t

SlavikSD thank you very much good luck

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

topgeran
Not for that, thank you.

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Slot880988
Made map_data for RusMap and changed game_data. Profile from 1.24 to 1.25)) The log is yellowish, but nothing lags or crashes. I still have trailers from RusMap registered in traffic)

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

SlavikSD
Did you make from RusMap 1.6.4? Without adding cities?))) Replacing game with map does not interfere with the work of the fix for connection with Promods 2.11?

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Asvik-Anubis
I did not do 1.6.4, I just added the missing new file to RusMap and castrated the old one. They are in the def folder. And they have absolutely nothing to do with ficus with ProMods.

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

SlavikSD
That is, it does not interfere with working with Promods. And can I then the def folder or at least map_data with an explanation and what to put and what to castrate please.

S
SlavikSD 20.12.20

Asvik-Anubis
))) The veterinarian knows better than me about castration)) I'll give you game_data and map_data. Open the file RusMap-def_v1.6.3.scs, in it the def folder and insert there With replacement and Without compression. Only the volume of the exterior I have my own. It may need to be adjusted.
fshttp: //sharemods.com/dt1v2euazb30/RusMap-125-game-map.rar.html

A
Asvik-Anubis 20.12.20

Thank you Slav