3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 27.10.19 02:18 pm

Went through the whole game! Will help ALL!!! (The Lord of the Rings: War in the North)

If there are technical problems or issues with the passage! If you have any questions write here! Will definitely help everyone!
30 Comments
Sort by:
W
WASWAS 27.10.19

THERE is a way to fix technical problems here it is go to game folder find unins000.exe shake and voila all problems are solved ))))

M
Mazyzy 27.10.19

Hi! Such a question, after I filled up the main villain, the game was over, BUT the map remained where I was, and more than half of them!? how so? What is the problem or the game is not full?\
ATP

A
ASSASSIN OF KINGS 27.10.19

All map to the end doesn't open!!! So, what's with the game everything is fine!!!!

A

If that write in PM!!

B
Biopsih 27.10.19

EVERY message you reinforce !!! Emotionally...

A

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Real Banzay 27.10.19

Very powerful!!!!!!

A

Well, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
Biopsih 27.10.19

That's for sure!!!!!!

A

Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm emotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mazyzy 27.10.19

ASSASSIN OF KINGS
So doing th? It does not open at all? It may have to the level of soinaste to change Ali what else? Or is that supposed to be?
Then the question arises, why do such a huge map if it doesn't work???

A

Maybe in multiplayer it will be all open!

n
n1981 27.10.19

Hi. I have this problem: when you change the GG (after the AutoSave, I'm out in glavany and change GG) the GG and other GG lost gear suited to them? How do I save when I want (not wait for the AutoSave)?

G
GarfiSan 27.10.19

Hi! Faced with a bug in the 8th Chapter where the characters go into the sewers with madmen. Walk just two or three turns, and game shut out. Change quality of graphics and reinstalling the game does nothing. Maybe someone has a saved game right after the sewers, then cast on mail [email protected]
I would be very grateful.

S
Sanya_19_91 27.10.19

I have the same situation please help

D
Dron_Ur 27.10.19

Also caught the bug - it is impossible to complete the quest in Mirkwood, after killing the spider the job continues to hang in the magazine, on the map the last point of deepwood Motte. 10 times already this spider was falling, from his grandfather sick, the effect is zero. Is it possible somehow to solve?

M
Mramont 27.10.19

ASSASSIN OF KINGS
Two requests:
1) If you are not broke please write the location of all secrets.
2) Where are the ingredients from Mirovia? I mean the quest that gives Arwen, and I twice ran the entire Loka, but the last piece was never found.

M
Mramont 27.10.19

So the second paragraph figured out, so half will disappear.

S
SHIFT62 27.10.19

where to find both parts of the Weapons from the ancient West??

v
voinlolo 27.10.19

how to wear two weapons pliz tell me