3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilua993 20.12.20 05:10 am

Non-gaming headphones.

In general, people, maybe my question sounds stupid, but in order to calm my soul I'll still write))
I bought koss porta pro headphones yesterday (these are my first headphones in my entire life), listened to music, warmed up the headphones, and enjoyed it. Toward evening, the idea came to connect the pro port to ps4 and play a little bf4, everything went like clockwork, but during the game a question arose that does not get out of my head to this day - the port about non-gaming headphones and the fact that I connected them to consoles won't ruin them? After all, the sound in the game is noticeably louder than when listening to music. Or will they have nothing and can you safely continue to play them?
Thank you in advance :)
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 20.12.20

Nothing will happen to them, the sound is everywhere the sound. I suspect that the "gaming" headphones are just a rejection of the usual ones, in games music of good quality rarely plays, and explosions and firing can be played back by anything, even plugs for 30r.

S
SteveG8 20.12.20

Don’t worry. I generally play with headphones from Nokia C3 and norms. : D

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

requiemmm
well, you're wrong, in the ears of the game, first of all, convenience. when they are on, you should not feel them. for example, for a couple of weeks I could not get used to wearing headphones, it's good that the wire is long, so it would break nafig.
secondly, the sound quality. the sound is much clearer and clearer than normal ears.
thirdly, special software, which gives a huge advantage in games (especially in shooters). 3D sound alone is worth it, although it can be achieved with ordinary ears, you cannot get such quality in 3D sound without a special speaker.

but of course you will have to pay for it.
if you mean the lowest-grade "gaming" (with a strong stretch of gaming) headphones, then yes, there is an overpayment for the name, and not for the quality.

for example, I took the Razer Kraken Pro, somewhere for 9k, and I'm happy as an elephant. I have had these ears for 2 years now and no sound quality deterioration, no contact breaks, no software glitches - nothing happened to them. pah pah pah.
PS lover to listen to music loudly, especially with powerful bass.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

ilua993
if your ears are weak speakers (climb the forums, look at the reviews for the ears), then with high volume you will increasingly have an extraneous sound (wheezing). this is the problem with all membranes in low quality speakers.
so go to different sites, look at the reviews. if anyone has such problems, then set the volume to 80% maximum. and do not go beyond these limits, otherwise they will be killed quickly.
all the same, these are not professional ears.

i
ilua993 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Porta about good headphones, there are no such problems

i
ilua993 20.12.20

Thank you all for your help)

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu wrote:
but of course you will have to pay for it.
Isn't it a sent Cossack?
ZiZu Zankercu wrote:
for example, I took the Razer Kraken Pro, somewhere for 9k, and I'm happy as an elephant
He, he ... Exactly, a Cossack elephant.
Spoiler Information for thought:
ZiZu Zankercu wrote:
... somewhere over 9k, and happy as an elephant. I've had these ears for 2 years already ...
Two years ago it was about 300 Baku rubles ...
SpoilerIt looks like it's not a Cossack, but just a major.
SpoilerA boastful major.

i
ilua993 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
Well, like 9k is the average cost of good ears)

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

ilua993

Well, like 9k is the average cost of good ears)
9k now and two years ago - these are, as they say in Odessa, two big differences (

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
everything is clear with you, there are many anecdotes about your brothers from Odessa, you feel sorry for 2 rubles for chewing gum, what can we say about good gadgets! that's why you call all majors))

I'll explain what I mean when I talked about my ears - it's just a comparison. many people know Razer, not all of them (razer gadgets) have used, but the name of the company is constantly on the hearing. those headphones that ilua993 speaks about for the first time. I see this company for the first time, of course I don't know anything about them. it is not known about their convenience, quality, reliability. therefore, I made a comparison with headphones that I personally have been using for several years and which I liked the most from what is on the market. I had a Logitech (3 different things) and Sony and even a defender (gaming), but they all had some flaws, sometimes in sound, sometimes in reliability, some of them even hurt my ears! I chose the Razer Kraken Pro. because they are very suitable for me. this is not an advertisement, I just want to say that I chose the best for myself, which I recommend to others.

PS now Razer costs 7k, for high-definition headphones with gorgeous software, etc., 7k is not much, there are ears (gaming) for 20k, there are professional ears - their cost is 100k. everyone chooses for himself what suits him best.
if you are a game lover, and you want not only to hear great sound in games, but also to give this sound an advantage, then you need to take good and proven headphones. otherwise, it's just money down the drain.

PPS I test the headphones for hoarseness of the speakers with a very simple method. you take music with powerful bass and high sound, set the sound to the maximum and listen. if a wheeze appears in the speakers before the end of the music, it's rubbish.

n
nominar 20.12.20

ZiZu Zankercu
The kraken have one such significant disadvantage, without tuning their ears in their po. , They sound like a hum from the ass with a plugged plug. At the very same.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 20.12.20

nominar
hmm, they sound fine without the software . The software only controls the bass, treble, equalizer and 3D surround sound settings.
if you turn off the software, go back to normal stereo mode, it’s very unusual, it seems as if the sound has become a hundred times worse. but the sound quality doesn't change, just the surround effect disappears, that's all.

now it even became interesting, I connected my old defender and I wanted to twist my ears into a tube, such a sound ... what did you say? like a hum from the ass with a plugged plug, just like that.
so Razer drags! even at the expense of.
: D