3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gr_bl_zli 20.12.20 05:10 am

arte to add more cd, no? (Armored Warfare)

Art's CD is too fast, impossible to play
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drktmplr 20.12.20

go to play there slow!

s
sagittariu 20.12.20

I play on PZH 2000 cd drum 6 seconds CARL 6 SECONDS fire factory and not a car, I definitely need to nerf
(PS. I suffer from it myself)

C
Combat Snail 20.12.20

Gr_bl_zli
Perhaps you just do not need to slow down, if you have arrived, do not stand still.

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 20.12.20

it's good if the game stays as it is! and if you redo it for every burnt farts, then nothing good will come of it! but about the art, as mentioned above - don't stop! light up the art and it will be merged, there will be methods for everyone!

O
Oleg V 20.12.20

arte needs to increase the damage and nerf the cheating half-hour flashes and the telepathy of tank crews, which warns of a shot ...

D
DrAgon_steel 20.12.20

Again, the whiners from the potatoes came running, what else do you need: they warn about the shelling, the art does not one-shot, it lights up on the map, there is no more than 2x in the team. No, everyone is whining. Everything is fine with CD.
In PVE, yes - art often clings to one player, and there is an opinion that according to the skill - on the skill itself. Duc - play PVP - there are not many arts.
And as for the CD - wait, in 2.0 they promise a bunch of rebalancing - maybe the art will get it.
IMHO: Abbot has CD time and projectile arrival time is too long for such a level - while it reaches it, they eat it.