3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 20.12.20 05:10 am

How to increase the drawing range of objects? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, actually in the topic, the question was asked. Playing on ultras. But when entering Ochsenfurt through the main gate, I was enraged that the ship had loaded (!) A whole mast with a sail on it right in front of my eyes ... one place a crowd arose out of thin air.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Vanek_Assassin
What did you expect?

S
Solidar 20.12.20

Your computer is probably too cool for this game and it doesn't keep up with your fast system player.

V
VoroBey_ka 20.12.20

Vanek_Assassin
MB hard slow?

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Download the mod to increase the drawing distance:

S
Shadowarm 20.12.20

Everything is configured in the game itself, in the settings, do not thank

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Shadowarm Ultra
game.
It was specially written for people like you.

a
a_noob_is 20.12.20

You haven't seen the drawing range on consoles yet, you run on a small island of grass.

R
RGC 20.12.20

Vanek_Assassin
The same problem was, in a meter from me NPCs could appear. Bought a new hard one, the problem was gone

S
Shadowarm 20.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
The fact that playing at ultras does not mean anything yet, genius

z
zagruzon 20.12.20

RGC
question was cache size or read speed?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Shadowarm
And, well, yes, all the settings are at ultra, and the drawing range is at a minimum, cool. Isn't it funny yourself?

R
RGC 20.12.20

zagruzon
I do not know what exactly, because the new hard drive has noticeably higher write / read speed and twice the cache. And in general, the old hard one was already problematic, often thought for a long time and rattled like a tractor

V
Vano_Strelok 20.12.20

RGC
XZ
must be checked

S
Shadowarm 20.12.20

Frontier buccaneer The
last time your friend started the game? The drawing distance can be a separate graph, and you have to twist it as you need yourself.

m
mr. Brown90 20.12.20

Vanek_Assassin
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide#shadow-quality-config-file-tweaks Look here for full setting up the game by editing the configuration file, you can find a solution. Truth in English, I think you can figure it out. I personally found this tweak useful.

V
Vano_Strelok 20.12.20

It seems that the root values ​​of the settings will have to be changed, because almost everyone has this whole henna with drawing, only it struck me so much and 200 meters seemed a little ... True, drawing the sail and the mast of the ship is really upsetting.

w
websot 20.12.20

You take a certain amount of dough, go to the store, buy an SSD (SolidStateDisk) from 60GB and speed parameters of at least 150-200MB / sec.
You bring it home, plug in the SSD, reinstall the game, after saving the SAVES toys, put the SAVES back and voila, loading the whole world is much faster compared to the previous results under HDD.

M
MagicHero 20.12.20

Found a way to improve the graphics
To do this, set the mod http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/949 to the distance of drawing the lods (i.e. reducing the distance of replacing objects with lower polygonal ones)
And edit the shadow parameters in the user.settings file which in the wither 3 folder in my documents.
CascadeShadowDistanceScale0 = [Ultra-settings value: 1] - The more, the better the close shadows - set 2
CascadeShadowDistanceScale1 = [Ultra-settings value: 1] - The more, the better the shadows at close and medium distances - set 2
CascadeShadowDistanceScale2 = [Value ultra-settings: 1.5] - The more, the better and more visible distant shadows - set - 3
CascadeShadowQuality = [Ultra-settings value: 1] - When increasing, slightly increases the reliability of rendering shadows - set 4
CascadeShadowmapSize = [Ultra-settings value: 3072] - increase the value to slightly improve the accuracy of rendering shadows - set 4096
As a result, we get a noticeable improvement in objects and shadows, or sometimes you run around and notice the shadows of some of the points and sometimes you go into the buildings and some strange shadows are cast from the window, which change if you move away not far.
FPS with such settings is stable at 60 in the city or in the forest. The rest of the parameters on the ultra, including the range of drawing grass. I turned off only the hairline, since it looks poor on the herald, and the mod to turn on the hairline on monsters and turn it off on the herald on the GTX 1070 does not work (with the hairline, if there are 6-7 wolf corpses in the frame, then the fps even sags a little below 60)

V
Vano_Strelok 20.12.20

MagicHero
MUST try, thanks)