3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enwilmo 20.12.20 05:10 am

Estok, dark sword, etc ... (Dark Souls 3)

Why does everyone like Estok and Dark Sword? After all, their movesets are very banal and wretched, so I understand Farron's sword, in general, in my opinion, he has the best moveset in the game, and it inflicts 20% more on creatures from the abyss ... But estok ?! Dark Sword ?! I also understand the Ricardian rapier, in general it flies away, I myself walk with the fists of a demon, although they are not the strongest in my inventor ...
Sorry for bombing, thanks for reading ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 20.12.20

enwilmo
To judge the quality of a weapon only by the moveset? It's funny. Estok has a fast attack, which is why it gained immense popularity in PvP, because due to the lack of poiz, you simply constantly knock down the enemy's attack, just calling him to death. Plus, it still has a decent length. The sword of darkness is the longest of all straight swords. Because of this, it is easy for them to keep the enemy at a distance. In addition, he is also the most damaging (or almost the most) of the representatives of the same class. And to think only from the point of view of PvE in DS is strange.

G
Guygb 20.12.20

Last time I met a chela with a rapier a week ago. I don't remember the last time I met Darksword. Now, in general, the meta is different, no one uses this weapon anymore

D
Devill666 20.12.20

Guygb
yeah, because the dark st. nerfed brutally.
Marty52
I also watched this flow of casuals with rapiers and dark St. and did not understand. I took what it is stupidly more convenient to run with, I choose a weapon just based on the movset, so there is nothing stupid or strange here. for example, running with the sword of princes in pvp is generally fun with him because of two abilities

E
Exeline 20.12.20

Well, something, but no one walks with the sword of Farron. Kind of like the worst damage among two-handed.

M
Marty52 20.12.20

Devill666
took what is stupidly more convenient to run with, I choose a weapon just based on the moveset, so there is nothing stupid or strange here.
I meant that making the choice of your favorite weapon based ONLY on the moveset is not very reasonable. You also consider other factors when choosing.

R
Rooough 20.12.20

Devill666
Yesterday he invaded the archives, the owner summoned a phantom, and the blue one also invaded, all three with dark swords ... Under the cover of gargoyles, he dropped 20kg ugs on their heads, coped with it.)) Yes, yes, those are still casual.)))

A
Apokalipsis113 20.12.20

Estok is taken for pvp because the coligin model is huge, high attack speed and low cost per hit - which is very convenient for pvp plus amenable to tempering and extremely easy to get. It is easy to shut up the enemy with ordinary blows and he will not be able to oppose anything if he does not finish to parry.
Rapiers in 3 parts and for pve are good, went through the whole game with the rapier of the expert in crystal enchantments. She has good type-differentiated damage plus the drop chance increases.
The dark sword (well, or whatever it is, according to the normal in the Russian version, I don't remember) was taken from the calculation to transfer it bluntly to the forehead through large damage. If my memory is not lost.

D
Dexter Morgan 20.12.20

Yesterday I invaded at level 30, there was a phantom and a host with an estok. Eh, beauty - estok paired, stuck a dark hand into the belly = one-shot. But with the katana it would not be so rosy. Too fast movset, pairing is not easy ...