3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arielf 20.12.20 05:10 am

About DirectX 12 (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Actually, what do you hear ??? It seems like September 5th was promised! .. Will be delivered today, or how? ..
46 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 20.12.20

arielf
Why do you need it?

a
arielf 20.12.20

GG4
see the difference (in killed parrots) =)

a
arielf 20.12.20

Lariska jumped a little faster on the 12th ;-)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 20.12.20

Someday they will. Is it so important? Want to see - you can start a new Lara.

[
[ttk] Terrorist 20.12.20

I'm waiting to test it myself, But so far practice shows that the transition to dx12 only squashes FPS. They promised to release it in the first full week, so it will be released this week.

T
The dmitry disaire 20.12.20

Better start the Hitman with him.

S
Stylusss 20.12.20

dx12 gives an increase in fps on weak cores, for this it was created. You shouldn't wait for improvements if you are just sitting on the calculator.

a
arielf 20.12.20

THURISAZ
above post =)
Disaire
Not bought yet = (
Yes, and absolute not yet passed

a
arielf 20.12.20

Well, Lariska in the bench gave out 20 fps + ... In the game from 8 to 12+

[
[ttk] Terrorist 20.12.20

arielf
What are you talking about.

a
arielf 20.12.20

[ttk] Terrorist
I have YES - faster
On old patches I set 11direction and in the lighting settings put this not Hbbo but the next one (which is strange, like setting from 12th) And on the last patch 12direct is faster even with HBBO

a
arielf 20.12.20

[ttk] Terrorist
videos on the Internet a lot on this topic ,,, it all boils down (in general) that if the 12th adds, then not very much!
Anyway, it's more interesting to test it yourself! =)

I
Ivan Bystrov 20.12.20

While there was no information, it seems to me that we will find out already after the release with the next patch

S
Slipnot6 20.12.20

Autistic people seem to have missed the crux of the matter. It just consisted in the fact that where, his mother, dx12 for Deus, if they promised already on September 5th, but there is still no patch. And it's not at all about how much performance it will bring and in which games it is better to compare and test.

a
arielf 20.12.20

Slipnot6 you speak the
truth! (Thank you =) Well, in incentive, as far as I know, the day starts at 20-00 Moscow time So - while we wait ;-) Just wondering what others know

S
Scull Crasher 20.12.20

And nafik it is necessary ?! It will hardly add beauty and speed, and 100% will add new bugs.

D
Denv3r 13 20.12.20

I understand that the patch is not expected yet?

v
vanoz13 20.12.20

I recently read on one of the game portals that supposedly a patch for 12dx will be released in the first week of September, in numbers from 5 to 12. So or not, we'll see ...

G
GG4 20.12.20

DX12 has been pushed back to the end of October and will be released in beta mode.

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

DirectX 12, as far as I understand, is capable of not sickly increasing performance on FX 'ah. He is imprisoned to work with physical nuclei. In any case, judging by the tests that I looked at, the load on the cores did not grow sickly. In the same Hitman, 8320 in terms of performance, coupled with a video card, even from Nvidia, even from AMD, catches up with the i7 6700k. The new direct practically does not change how Intel virtual multithreading works.
All this is purely subjective and according to tests from the "Internet". I use the "seven" myself. So I don’t know whether to bother - to put “ten” or not? Maybe someone will add something, something objective, or advise?