3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty boy 20.12.20 05:12 am

School teachers banned from wearing short skirts

United Russia deputies will oblige not only schoolchildren, but also teachers to wear uniforms. Violators will be sanctioned.

The Committee on Family, Women and Children and the Committee on Education undertook to develop the so-called “School Honor Code”. In this code, the deputies intend to instill the norms of "modesty and restraint" not only in schoolchildren, but also in their teachers. So, the document will spell out the criteria for an acceptable appearance for teachers and short skirts, a deep neckline and bright makeup may be prohibited.

“Educators allow themselves to dress with undisguised sexuality and, in their free time, work in strip clubs and advertise services of a sexual nature on the Internet. This is unacceptable despite the fact that we are introducing school uniforms for children, ”complains one of the drafters of the code, a deputy from United Russia, Elena Senatorova.

As Senatorova explained, the norms will be advisory in nature, but the code will also spell out sanctions for both schoolchildren and teachers. Violators are planned to be reprimanded, and their photos will be posted on the boards of shame.

In addition to the requirements for appearance, the document will also spell out the rules for communication in the school space. The code will condemn the demonstration of bad manners, rudeness and intemperance not only on the part of students, but also on the part of teachers.

“Given the current moral level in schools, such a document is necessary. There will be many provisions regarding the ethical side of learning. Some legal aspects will also be covered, ”says Nadezhda Shaidenko, deputy head of the State Duma's Education Committee and United Russia deputy.

The School Honor Code has already evoked criticism. Thus, Nikolai Razvorotnev, a member of the State Duma Committee on Education and a deputy from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, believes that teachers have a sufficient cultural level to independently determine their appearance.

“If I agree with the introduction of a form for students, then it is not necessary for teachers. These are people with higher education, they have enough culture to dress appropriately without any regulations. It would be better for parliamentarians to take up the content of the educational process, ”he said.

Maya Pildes, a member of the Public Council under the Ministry of Education, people's teacher of the Russian Federation, believes that in practice the code will not work at all.

“It is useless to prescribe who should wear which skirt and who should wear which tights, when the profession itself does not have sufficient prestige for the best personnel to enter it. The state needs to make the profession prestigious, and then teachers will hold onto their jobs, observe all ethical norms and adhere to standards in clothing without anybody else's guidance, ”says Pildes.

From September 1, school uniforms will become compulsory. The federal law that comes into force defines a general approach: the uniform should be secular in nature and comply with generally accepted norms of business style. The regions have the right to establish additional principles, and each school individually will accept specific requirements for the form.

Everything is clear in short .. These morons, except for inventing stupid, marasmic laws, are no longer capable of anything.
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 20.12.20

These morons, apart from inventing stupid, senile laws, are no longer capable of anything.
Is a whore-looking teacher good? Although I have not seen such. But within reason, dress code is normal.

C
Cheater in the Law 20.12.20

And what laws are needed? Let them be better than gays.

P
Pretty boy 20.12.20

Is a whore-looking teacher good? Bad, but this is not such a significant problem as problems with education, medicine, corruption of incredible proportions, etc.

L
Lehander 20.12.20

Pretty Boy
Will you be able to study when people are walking around in a skirt in front of you, and what you wrote is a consequence of problems with medicine due to the fact that the doctor studied, but looked at the skirt and did not learn!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.12.20

School teachers will not be allowed to wear short skirts.
That's good.
And then when such a teacher bends over for chalk or something else, then some schoolchildren do not fit the perpendicular under the desk ... If you understand what I mean))

I
Infiltratоr 20.12.20

The schoolchildren will cry.

A
AperturePart 20.12.20

Pichalbeda: How to live now?

U
Uncle Dаn 20.12.20

Ah, such a physics teacher came to us at the age of 11. In general, the male part of the class did not know physics.

-
-SlashuuR- 20.12.20

Where do they find such teachers? I had almost one angry old woman who grumbled at everyone.

I
Infiltratоr 20.12.20

_SlashuuR_
Now in all spheres the elderly are discarded and replaced by the young.

Q
Queen of geass 20.12.20

Well, not surprisingly, now mostly young teachers come, the old ones are nowhere to be found. She taught with classmates at another school =)

L
Lucky luciano 20.12.20

The first time I've heard.
If they were young, then with adolescents of a conscious age, they treated themselves more modestly and there was no severity from them .. But to be whore and flaunt their charms in front of schoolchildren ... The last degree of mental illness, probably.
So tell me. What is the point of the law if normal people know the limits of the borders, realizing that if you wear something like that in a municipal institution, it will not lead to anything good?

M
Mindless self indulgence 20.12.20

“Educators allow themselves to dress with undisguised sexuality and, in their free time, work in strip clubs and advertise services of a sexual nature on the Internet. This is unacceptable despite the fact that we are introducing school uniforms for children, ”complains one of the drafters of the code - a deputy from United Russia, Elena Senatorova,
what? WHAT??? Have you reviewed the films?

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Bad, but this is not such a significant problem as problems with education, medicine, corruption of incredible proportions, etc.
True, this is not a primary problem, but it is also impossible not to do little things at all. Moreover, global problems will not begin to be resolved faster anyway.

T
The punk 20.12.20

Russia has had bad luck lately with such laws.
But this particular law, by the way, is not so bad. He himself studied at a lyceum with a compulsory form, it maintains discipline and "equalizes" all students.

P
Pilat. 20.12.20

bastards

P
Pretty boy 20.12.20

“Teachers allow themselves to dress with undisguised sexuality and, in their free time, work in strip clubs and advertise services of a sexual nature on the Internet.
Where did they see this at all. I think they came up with it ...

R
Rumbr 20.12.20

Knee-deep normal. But they do not make a look into the kindergarten. I have a daughter in the garden: the hair is long to the waist, loose, there is a piercing in the navel (it is always visible), on the back, where the tailbone is a tattoo (also always visible, pants with a low waist). So my daughter, looking at this kikomoru dreamed of piercing at the age of 4.

M
McEclipse 20.12.20

not well, teachers are correctly forbidden
there is nothing to suffer from homosexuality,
but young teachers can walk naked =))))

B
Bman 20.12.20

: D