3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Micr0 27.10.19 02:18 pm

The complexity (the Guild \"platinum\") (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Got the last achievement in sciro, Yes, I understand that a little late, but impressed.

And here's the background on this event I would like to start the discussion of complexity, and are primarily interested in the opinions of people who also got all the achievements (platinum trophy for the PS4 if) well or people who even just got the achievement for all the bosses.

My assessment of the difficulty of the game 8/10, the most complex souls like game timings in battle just a gesture. But still, here we do not give a nearly impossible challenge (like battle-no damage, etc.), plus each boss purposely left loopholes, any features that can simplify, if you can't kill the boss directly as intended.

My top 3 difficulty bosses:
1. Issin sword master
2. Filin's father
3. The monkey-guard (and not killed it the right way all the time, we his jump of panguna used)
19 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 27.10.19

I do beesiana style running action is scored.

D
Ded MastDay 27.10.19

At first, the game seemed much more complicated soulshow, but once you understand the mechanics, realizing that the focus of the suit shifted in the direction of parry, not evasion, the game is opened from the other side, and surprisingly was much easier solso. Well, the pace of the game, of course, much faster than previous creations. On the complexity of the bosses, with 1. and 2. I agree, but the monkey is actually a very easy boss. From it does not need to run. For me it is actually the most complex in the game was not even bosses, and minibosses ninja: the Hand of dishonor and Masanaga, it is these karateka I probably died even more times than Blue)).

K
Krrrva 27.10.19

Grandfather Mastday
Once again, convinced that the difficulty thing is very individual. This arm of dishonor and masanaga currencies always easy, well, a maximum of three times was killed, and the same generals samurai killed a dozen times. Monkey was not very easy but when I met him for the second time in the second round called boyfriend, I wasn't even trying to take them down )

d
ducks4yquack 27.10.19

Micr0 wrote:
My top 3 difficulty bosses:
1. Issin sword master
2. Filin's father
on account of this almost agree, but still definitely not determined who the top 1 and top 2 who the monkey is generally easy, the second monkey with another monkey even easier, have seen many put on the top 3 demon of hatred, but for me it was also easy, XS in short, to each his own

S
Sergey 82 27.10.19

Issin sword master and owl father complex because of the dynamics and the duration of the battle. There is another important point - the specificity of management. Often you can't perform multiple actions simultaneously, and can not interrupt some other action. For example, the process of treatment is not interrupted and is not compatible with anything, and being in the animation of the shock cannot rebound... Accordingly, you should on the first frame of the animation is fast and powerful bosses to guess their future actions, and know how to respond correctly. This is only possible after several attempts and learning, and conceived by the developer. Spamming buttons (though necessary) is pointless. Monkey easier because of the speed. The demon spirit boss from Dark Souls. Not too complicated for fans of the series.

u
urist666 27.10.19

Micr0
And the demon of hatred, how? As for me, it is much more difficult of the monkey.

F
FallenGhost 27.10.19

Difficulty of bosses in my first playthrough the first place is shared down the mountain, master of the sword and owl (the Father) from the estate of Hirata, both exhausted. On the second place - the Demon of Hatred.

D
DeaDJoE 27.10.19

What is difficult in the demon of hate? Super-obvious attack, even if the reaction is not what in youth, with a fiery umbrella falls apart easily, effortlessly, without looking.

D
DeaDJoE 27.10.19

About platinum: OP, what are you up to NG+ came to farm exp?

s
sandman.90 27.10.19

Well Issin really cool guy but the owl something not impressed.
I had a nightmare that I will crash for a long time and I did the second time slammed.
A Demon, too much time is not spent. Really was an unfortunate moment when he had just two kicks and I managed posunutie off a cliff.

The most difficult part for me was two red-eyed bloke that appear if you do quest a doctor

M
Micr0 27.10.19

urist666
The demon of hatred more HP, but its at least possible to beat. The monkey screams when it suited, and you only melee. How to kill if a melee can't hit??
But this is my personal IMHO, and therefore interesting.

DeaDJoE
on NG++ , running from the fire stairs of death (at the very end when the demon of hatred is) to the bridge. In 4 hours everything opened up, looking at the second monitor a soap Opera.

D
Ded MastDay 27.10.19

Micr0
Monkey for the second phase time to cry out only 3-4 times. Besides, before this attack, she raises the hand with the head to set it in place. This animation is clearly seen in time to react and run away. Ran, waited, and again you can peel it in melee. All the rest of it can fend off attacks and spam. A particularly good moment when she is drawn to his full height and falls to strike, if the blow to operirovat, it will fall in resosnance for a long time. Also before the fight with her, you can get the purple bottle, from fear.

F
FallenGhost 27.10.19

Micr0
Micr0 wrote:
The monkey screams when it suited, and you only melee. How to kill if a melee can't hit??
As I recall, she only shouts in the second phase, I personally was running away. But somewhere I saw or read that you can just leave her behind during crying (I haven't checked). The rest of the time parrying her, and after parrying the strong vertical impact, it's a good window to attack.

D
Ded MastDay 27.10.19

FallenGhost
FallenGhost wrote:
you can just leave her behind while screaming
Not quite. Still need to run back. Just the center of the radius of her AOE attack is not in the center of the monkey, and in front of her. Rear radius much less than ahead of. That is, if I see that I managed to run away, it is better to go for a spin, you will have less damage. A couple of times I was even to knock her attack Creek, just before the beginning of the animation, but it doesn't always work, too risky.
PS. It is also useful to the Bank from fear to drink at the beginning of the second phase, as it not only removes the status, but also reduces the accumulation.

S
Sergey 82 27.10.19

On NG+3 I decided to watch the ending sur. Boss Emma + Issin is also very simple, and has a few interesting features. In phase with Emma, at certain points, flies at the sight. Nothing unusual, but here it is officially and is accompanied by a characteristic sound. With Issin, apparently, a bug. If circling from the boss to the right, you can sometimes hit in the left side/shoulder. A shot recorded as a miss, but a sword, exactly, gets. Such is the complexity...

D
Ded MastDay 27.10.19

Sergey 82
82 Sergey wrote:
With Issin, apparently, a bug...the Shot is recorded as a miss, but a sword, exactly, gets.
This is not a bug. It is a feature of the boss, a sort of counter-attack with evasion, like feathers. Not necessarily in the left side, may occur due to a direct blow while standing in front of the face. After this mistake, you should immediately prozhat block/parry, otherwise you'll get a series in the face.

M
MLShadow 27.10.19

Half the difficulty of the game is a bad man - radish, which tied the change target on mouse movement and blocked the ability to remap it on a separate button, which fight with 2 opponents it becomes impossible in principle, the slightest movement and you hit the farthest enemy, while the middle hits you, and without capturing the target gg misses at close range and generally behaves like a blind.
The second half was divided between spears and unlockable attacks, especially large spear, took far cheat in terms of damage, because the long spear is considered a tip, roll under the spear does not work, from blocking kicks too much concentration, again they made crooked, so if you jump over the spear, it still deals damage. As for the unlockable attacks, first though was the game but never once failed to distinguish the attack from the horizontal stroke all the time with this error damage received. The problem of attack that I almost did not work, mikie, the ability to counter attack, I later tried to press past, but the character just did nichrome, and if you try to Dodge-it's the same lottery, because of the curves hands of developers, the attack deals damage to the character even if that is 30 degrees from the direction of the attack, that is, visually you can see how the javelin or the sword slices through the air a metre or two from the character, but damage still counts. In General, as in all solso, more challenges the game adds its curvature, and then everything else.

S
Stanislavich 27.10.19

MLShadow
I Mikie was such a feature of Mikie worked only in the particularly demanding conditions and pragathi in the right direction. Namely, Only a pushing motion forward and straight ahead of the spear and clicking on the mikie - it worked. In all other cases - no. A little to the left\right - there is a Dodge, instead of Makiri. Need to catch a spear that is a person, then, in my case, mikie worked. And only when attacking motion towards the enemy.

M
MLShadow 27.10.19

Stanislavich
I also noticed something similar, when practicing with a samurai, mikie worked in 85% of cases, and 15% were avoidance. In the battle at first tried to move forward, but in most cases character to head butt the enemy and was put on a spike.