3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5.56 20.12.20 05:12 am

Far Cry - Return to Paradise - Tips (Far Cry)

First, let's find out which weapon we will use. This is a sniper rifle, H&K G36, P90 and a grenade launcher.

Tip: For shooting with a sniper rifle, especially at long distances, it is better to choose a good position and then press the V key to lie down.

The P90 works great at close range against both humans and monsters. Minus eats a lot of cartridges, but then there would be no such efficiency. Caliber P90 - 5.7mm, MP5 - 9mm. And for some reason in the game for them the caliber is one.

H&K G36 for working against people at medium distances. I noticed an interesting feature in close combat when you shoot the entire magazine at once. The first 10-15 rounds go to the target, then the machine starts to spit bullets but to the right and left of the barrel.

Now let's move on to the monsters. They react to sound, be it a machine gun fire or a grenade explosion. We act according to the following principle: throwing a fragmentation grenade or firing a grenade launcher. Also shot from the G36. The Num Lock key switches to and from the grenade launcher. We move further from the place of noise. We are waiting for the monsters to run out and gather around the explosion site. Then you can smear them with a grenade launcher, but it's better to save ammunition and fragmentation grenades. I suggest using a sniper rifle.

Invisible monsters, if you look closely, are not at all such. First, we remove invisibility and then finish it off. In the game you can use binoculars and night vision goggles against them. But I do not advise you. The taste of free hunting is lost.

Use a hummer more often, it has excellent ammunition of more than 500 rounds and 30 missiles. Switching the F1 camera gives us a better view. His machine gun is great against helicopters. But do not approach the mercenaries, especially if there are many of them. This is an army taxi, not a tank. The explosion of the car does not bode well.

In a mission where you need to destroy the dish antenna and find a way up. You can drive up the mountain with a hummer. But then we'll get the attention of the mercenaries ahead of time. Better to go around the embankment on the right and move close to it. Slowly but surely using the jump.

In the same mission, earlier we need to somehow kill the snipers on the tower. Naturally, after you shoot the "guard". Use the hummer to dash towards the tower ladder. Then a shot from the G36 grenade launcher from below into the center of the tower roof. Although one shot was enough, I shot twice for reliability.

In the last mission, when you need to kill a whole army of mercenaries. There are snipers in the lighthouse but they are visible. But the sniper on the crane behind the searchlight is not visible. The spotlight blinds us. Slam a shot from a grenade launcher or a shot from a sniper rifle at the intended location.

In this mission, the mercenaries have good body armor. So shoot in the head.

PS have you tried to take a hummer or buggy up the stairs to the helicopter. I succeeded)
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 20.12.20

I don’t even remember what was in this RETURN TO PARADISE)) I liked the addon better, where I had to hold out for an hour, and the opponents kept arriving on turntables and arriving .............. never did not last))

A
AL5 20.12.20

Playing with tips is not interesting, as well as with cheats. You need to study everything yourself, it's more difficult and more interesting.
Maybe you can complete the game for us?)

5.56 20.12.20

zwweerr
Have you tried to shoot down the turntables before they land the troops?

Return to paradise. In the mission secret data there is such a roofing felts reserve roofing felts a giant aviary for monsters behind a high wall. If you go around it on the left on the boat there is a buggy among the trees. And the embankment is like a springboard to the wall) So you can jump over the wall by car and crush monsters in the dark among the trees on a narrow road. When they get under the wheels, the speed drops)) Behind the chase. And the main thing is to keep at a certain speed so that they don't catch up with you and at the same time so as not to fly into a tree in the dark). Without night vision goggles, it’s hard. Try to crush them faster than they tear you apart))

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

Tips for the great first part of Farik))))) How long ago .... I played this game 12 times on all types of difficulty !!!! For oldfags, various kinds of advice have already been tried hundreds of times))))

5.56 20.12.20

Primal Myshivur what did
you think))

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 20.12.20

Yes.

z
zwweerr 20.12.20

I knocked down, but once there was nothing to knock down and they had nowhere to fall, everything was sent by them ..........