3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 20.12.20 05:12 am

Milk (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Who knows how to remove milk from the screen? With some light sources, the picture is milky, how to remove this effect?
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus_Inversion 20.12.20

__DOC__
Somewhere in this zone look (Noted) there must be some function responsible for this. "Try to turn off the Display in the On-Screen"

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

rus_Inversion
ATP, I'll try.

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

__DOC__
"Display in screen space" - changes on / off reflections in water, on wet surfaces and glass. I think it was possible to realize this myself. In general, it is difficult to give a clear and correct answer to a question that is fundamentally difficult to understand. The cause of "milk" may be, for example, "volumetric lighting", try switching to the parameter - "on" or off altogether. Turn off "diffuse shading".

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

KazymirZyba
I think it was possible to realize it myself. In general, it is difficult to give a clear and correct answer to a question that is fundamentally difficult to understand.
Sorry, you finally did not understand what you are writing about.

K
KazymirZyba 20.12.20

__DOC__
... and not the point. =) Check in general, volumetric and diffused.

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

KazymirZyba
Well, you can speak normally. Yes, I have already tried everything, in principle, this is a realistic trick of lighting, but I would like to remove it. Otherwise, you talk to the NPC, he has a light source behind him, it moves, the screen is milky (the light hits you), then normal (non-writing obscures the source), the same in the general plan when you walk. Can you wind up something in nvidiaInspector?