3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
biosmanager 20.12.20 05:12 am

Slow walking on a horse, as in a gameplay video with e3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello! I need a mod (or not a mod, if there is one) for slow walking, as in the gameplay video with e3 when he was driving to Novigrad. I know what it is on the joystick, but I need it on the keyboard. We need the latest patch (1.30,) of the steam version.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 20.12.20

xs himself was looking for such a mod

i
iNfantry 144Hz 20.12.20

Gamepad in hand. But on the keyboard xs. Those had to be understood from the very beginning, they say, without Mr. Pad. While you update the news, new nuances fly out.

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

iNfantry Noob
"I know what it is on the joystick, but I need it on the keyboard." Everything is

i
iNfantry 144Hz 20.12.20

biosman Well, I wrote above that it was necessary to clarify from the very beginning, they say so and so "without boobs and pussies."

O
Oleg Bervinov 20.12.20

biosmanager
well, look in the control settings, there is such a button for switching the walking mode. I have it hanging on my viola.

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

Oleg Bervinov
When you press the shift, the horse goes into a holop, with a double click into the quarry, if you don't press anywhere, it just goes, but this walking can hardly be called such, it jumps more than walks. I need exactly walking, like a gameplay video with e3. There is a change of walking only on the gg himself, when he dismounted from the horse.

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

iNfantry Noob
Just someone needs to read the description in full.

d
dimon-alfa 20.12.20

Have you tried pressing Ctrl?

i
iNfantry 144Hz 20.12.20

biosmanager
Well, initially you had it incomplete when I read it. Then you supplemented it.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

biosmanager
Klavomyshniki in this regard will always be in flight in all games. Only analog sticks can give the feeling of smooth movement control.

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Protocol10
Yeah, really smooth feeling when you have to hold down 3 buttons to move)

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Dmitry Solodilov
What are the three buttons lol. One button when accelerating "a" in Witcher 3. And without acceleration, no buttons at all, only the left stick.

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

Protocol10 It's
clear that something is somewhat inferior, but personally I'm not used to playing on a gamepad, that's why I'm asking about such a mod. Although it is very strange that your answer was minus, moreover, wildly. Apparently there are a lot of those who vehemently hate gamepads

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

biosmanager
Well, on the PC it is always customary to hate the gamepad and deny its convenience. The gamepad is objectively more convenient, although I agree that it is inferior in the accuracy of positioning the sight in shooters. But if you take the same Witcher 2 and 3 and most third-person games, then it is obvious that the pad wins.

R
Richards 20.12.20

you will ride through the skelleg for ten years like this))),

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

Protocol10
And again the taste and color, as they say. Personally, I have seen quite a few direct insults to the convenience of the gamepad. I'm sure that it will be more convenient for me to play the same Witcher on a gamepad, but let's say in some strategy of the 2000s with a mouse. With a shooter, the matter is more blurred, because there is more a matter of habit than the very convenience of the gamepad. Not to mention the possibility. which I consider to be a huge plus is the smooth movement of the view camera. Of course this can be done using a mouse, but it will be difficult. And, as for the second witcher, he was completely unfamiliar to me in management, especially after the first one, as for me there it is in itself thin. Thanks for answers !

b
biosmanager 20.12.20

Richards Skellige
Islands are the most beautiful places in the game, I do not take into account Toussaint, because level did not reach him. So you can drive for a dozen years, enjoying it.