3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maga09 20.12.20 05:12 am

Save problem. (Assassin's Creed 3)

Pirate. Crack from Theta.
Saves are constantly crashing, but I really don't want to replay.
If you throw saves to C: / Users / User / AppData / Roaming / Theta / Orbit, the game does not see them.

I tried to throw along the path C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames, stuffing it into different folders in the root of the game - it does not work.

Help me please!
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 20.12.20

Maga09
don’t know my norms

K
Kin45_ 20.12.20

And I have another problem, she first played and then she kind of enters the game and then (does not answer.)

K
Kin45_ 20.12.20

There is such a hidden folder called C: Program Data there it has the main save there, look

M
Maga09 20.12.20

Kin45_
No result.

i
imperator2112 20.12.20

Maga09
Can try a new crack, no? Well, or make yourself a gift and take a license for 400r

x
xStriiim 20.12.20

Maga09
I had such a problem. I decided this: orbit, folder 54 (I have it), go to saves.ini and delete the line with the number of the last successful launch. Or try to find [-1] first and rename as others to [0]. If it helps with "[0]", then the first option is not necessary. Whether it will help you, I do not know, it helped me. Good luck

M
Maga09 20.12.20

xStriiim
There is no such folder at all. And if you throw a save file with such a folder, then there is NO saves.ini file inside it!