3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APOLLO22 20.12.20 05:14 am

Can't grab the tribusher (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

I press E so that Lara would twist the lever and at that moment an arrow hits Lara, but there is no one else, and nothing happens

8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bunny 20.12.20

So there is, go down and look for enemies. When you kill everyone, then no one will interfere.

A
APOLLO22 20.12.20

restart level helped

a
ashleyalicia 20.12.20

Bunny
APOLLO22
is a bug that was described by all streamers even when the game came out - and you don't need to re-launch the entire level, you just need to kill yourself by jumping from a height and re-climb the tributary

d
dimon-alfa 20.12.20

there some person got stuck in the texture and fired at you from behind, death from a height and the gradual extermination of enemies helps. It's just that one at the very top is standing - it's better to kill him at the end, otherwise he will disappear again

k
killerbot 20.12.20

ashleyalicia wrote: there is
no
grammarnatsi on you. trebuchet

M
Mercoff 20.12.20

Nothing helps. Neither restarting the level, nor "kill from a height". One devil sits in the back and it is impossible to turn the trebuchet.

W
Wolfram carbide 20.12.20

It helped me dump back to the gate and again run to the trebuchet, all the freaks were born again and I completely crumbled them.

M
Mercoff 20.12.20

Nothing helps. He destroyed them all, but the trebuchet still shoots by itself. As soon as you approach him, he stops shooting. And in the back someone is still stubbornly hammering, as soon as you try to turn him.