3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetFIRE13 27.10.19 02:18 pm

Is it worth paying more for a Deluxe version? (Need for Speed Payback)

Takes me only a paragraph-Set the scene assignments
In this set of tasks you to get to the finish line, you will need to use all their skills. Get ready to burn rubber on the asphalt!.How to understand this?Just a side mission or stupidly cut career?Because to pay for some kind of icon in the list and for a color I don't want nitro.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dragonlord2219 27.10.19

As far as I know there is only sakiye decorations thrown Messi exclusive is not there, so I don't think.

D
DarKain_PYA 27.10.19

Join author! Who else owns any of them?

K
KingBaby 27.10.19

kanesh is

S
Sorento NSK 27.10.19

I took the full-fat package

R
Rauh Welt 27.10.19

think twice before taking it at all) the game is extremely interesting external tuning and picture! not all machines are managed the same way, online all go in a pile (do not care the weakest you have a car or imbalanced Regera). In multiplayer, no open world, no drag, no drift. All machines are used only for the purpose and they have to buy 5 pieces minimum(drag, race, drift, offroad, race) or the game not passes nothing, and each of these cars will have to pump to the maximum, moreover, is added the General restriction on the car, maybe half of them has a limitation in the flow rating of 299 (out of 399) therefore you online can't go on these cars, maybe there is the realm of cars with a rating of 399 (this list gets silvia, mx-5, m2, m3 e46, gtr r32, r34 gtr, impreza, audi s5, golf gti and so on) in the end the game for two days and then it becomes not interesting to play.

about the extra missions, they appear later, that's all, like DLC

J
JetFIRE13 27.10.19

Rauh Welt
Okay,thanks! I bought NFS 2015 Deluxe,and zero sense because online is dead,banal race every hour and everything.I like the game and was planning to just go and score,because these pumping and multiplayer in NFS I not addictive.

S
S-e-v-e-n 27.10.19

The end of sujecki remains open and the loading screens after passing (or rather inscriptions on them) make it clear that sujecki, and the bonus of the Deluxe is that story missions will add (your cap), but later. In the origin where it is written to look for. If I am not mistaken, was one of five neon and smoke (complete rubbish, well MB neon going to taste, because the color had not eyegouger, and the smoke almost indistinguishable from white) and set of 5 cars (each in its class). These buckets are worth your attention current from oblaki no more (Raptor bucket unmanaged, Camaro the trash in drag can not start, Dodge couldn't give a toss, because when you open a chase you just give Audi which is 2 times more powerful than golfer Nitsche so on it and the whole game you can go, Nissan is the same as the rest of the drift cramps. KRC bonus to try out all the classes in the beginning of the game, not more.

That's the way online fun, though all complain about the imbalanced features to accelerate it makes even the Acura at the start of the race and there is a thing of skyluke. Especially if satrajit yourself full spec of the parts 18 and LVL 3 DOPA in the right Yachi (almost unreal) then almost any machine will be on par with negerai. Simple revery only one transfer and she accelerates almost linearly quickly that's all :)

T
Teldaram 27.10.19

no. He bought Deluxe, but in vain, to pay 1K for the buns NIOC

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 27.10.19

As you wish , I have enough and standard.