3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoolbie 20.12.20 05:14 am

Dragon Bridge (Dark Souls)

Actually the subject. I bought a tub of arrows and went to kill foot and mouth disease. I stood in the middle of the bridge, downhill on the right. Shot, the dragon flies up, another shot, retreat down. This several times. The last shot was when the dragon was sitting on the cornice of a building with a fire. Something tells me that something must have fallen from him. Nothing was dropped. How much have I lost? Did you sleep hard?
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpha99 20.12.20

it seems like a shower falls off deliciously, doesn't it?

Z
Zoolbie 20.12.20

And another question: Where did I find the halberd? Great thing, I tell you.

Z
Zoolbie 20.12.20

Alpha99
I don't know, that's why I'm asking. I read somewhere that the dragon before death circles and falls on the bridge and from it, supposedly, a sword falls from the dragon's tail, or something like that.

B
Bearer of_darkness 20.12.20

Zoolbie Nothing falls
from the turnout on the bridge, except for a Drake Sword, but I think about it, you found a halberd in front of the entrance to the church in front of a knight with a huge mace.

i
ilinor 20.12.20

The tail must be shot separately. And there is no need to kill the dragon itself.

Z
Zoolbie 20.12.20

ilinor
What do you mean there is no need? You can kill him, right? If it is possible, then it is absolutely necessary to do it, especially since it interferes with walking on the bridge. But even if he didn’t interfere, he must be destroyed. My head is simple: There is a dragon that you can kill. We pass by. Past the dragon. A dragon that can be killed. This is not anal masturbation, but a dragon that simply exudes a desire to be killed in all wave spectra. Pass by the dragon ... you just drove.

The parameters of that same sword.
Drake Sword
dam 200/0/0/0 (Normal)
crit 100
dur 360
weight 6.0
param 16 * / 10/0/0
bonus - / - / - / -
Dropped from the tail of Hellkite Dragon Increases fire and magic defense by 15 points. The two-handed strong attack is replaced by a slow, top-down slash that creates a shockwave that travels forward along the ground from the character. This attack also takes 30 hit points.

Strength-Agility does not affect damage. The loss can be experienced and not even noticed.

A
Asmoon 20.12.20

The sword is good at first, and then there is no sense from it. Yes, and there are difficulties with sharpening, because at first you cannot get dragon scales. Personally, I exchanged a black knight for a sword and sharpened it for +3 even before the gargoyles and norms. Weight is like a lorry and the damage is like a good two-handed

i
ilinor 20.12.20

black knight is it random to fall or not.
Zoolbie who rode
is apparently you. for a dragon they give like 10k souls, but gemmora is a sea. and what's the point, it's easy to run.

A
Asmoon 20.12.20

Well, if you return to the starting location later in the corridor where they took the first shield and the first sword (there the archer was also the first enemy in the game), a black knight will appear there. From him the sword drop, if not 100%, is close to this .. At least I don't know anyone to whom this sword would not fall there

Z
Zar Ael 20.12.20

The fight has this sickly treatment - it will not work to shoot him with a "tub of arrows" during the game. Only by returning or purposefully pumping agility.

ps. xs, what waves and what he exudes there, but an attempt to kill him on the 7th level with a melee is anal masturbation. The fight did not kill, but he bit off his tail and ran across the bridge to light a fire and raise the grate) The "Bird" first flew away, as I lamented, to warm lands, but the next time I ran across the bridge, it presented a surprise)))

i
ilinor 20.12.20

Asmoon
Um, there, like everyone else, except for the final lock, there is a "rare" chance, so it rarely falls out.

S
Svetloyar 20.12.20

The sword served faithfully for as much as 5 minutes, until it sharpened the halberd. I tried to shoot the dragon, hell there, that's the only way to treat it.
By the way, I scored a few swords of the black knight, they are pouring steadily with a snake ring.

w
wintez 20.12.20

the most top weapons in the game are two swords of Artorias and he is absorbed by the abyss, all other weapons are just for dilution, with the sword of Artorias this dragon is killed with 5-6 hits

A
AntonJ 20.12.20

There are no "top weapons" in the game - it all depends on the build and hands.
And I killed the dragon like this: maximum unloading, a black knight's halberd in two hands, a dragon on the gate. I stand in a recess on the other side of the stairs as close to the passage as possible, wait for the dragon to breathe and jump down, while it flies, I run to the supposed place of my feet, hit it as painfully as possible, return to the starting one. Repeat. Lost 50K showers on NG +

A
Alpha99 20.12.20

xDDDDD top weapons? omfg .....

Z
Zoolbie 20.12.20

ilinor
for a dragon give like 10k souls, but gemmora is a sea. and what's the point, it's easy to run.
gemmora sea. -the significant efforts made are not worth the reward received.
and what's the point, it's easy to run. - the time spent on the fight was wasted, as the fight itself was too simple.
wrote in one comment
does not understand the clarity of the contradiction
poor fellow

i
ilinor 20.12.20

SHIELD?
completely bad with a head.

50k is not enough, for ng + two visits to the sentinels to anor londo.

A
AntonJ 20.12.20

omg, if you kill bosses in Dark Souls for the sake of pumping, then you chose the wrong game IMHO O_o

i
ilinor 20.12.20

This is not a boss. There are interesting bosses, there are no.
On ng for bosses they give a very good shower relative to lvl.

W
WaMuJlb 20.12.20

Zoolbie
Soi under the bridge and shoot the tail all the time. Having hit 20 times from the tail, the same sword will be pulled