3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashihary 27.10.19 02:18 pm

The problem with the graphics and not only (Grand Theft Auto 5)

People,this problem appeared,I have not played,and the save came off,I think let me pass,I go play like all the rules,but when you open the settings menu Espom,the mouse cursor started wildly comosite and graphics that is not okay here is that sometimes slips,i.e. if you rotate the camera around the character that only appears in certain places
pc - 7600k i5 16gb ram gtx 1060 6gb

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andryuha 27.10.19

Something the owners of NVidia game now began to suffer bouts of soap...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.10.19

Ashihary
In NVidia panel set anisotropic filtering to 16, NVIDIA experions try to click to optimize or delete the settings files from the settings on the way C:\Users\имя user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V then files cfg; cloudsavedata; pc_settings on the way C:\Users\имя user\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\0FB46B49

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.10.19

Ashihary
if you use NVIDIA freestyle in the game press ALT+F3 and delete all the effects, very much like the post-effect of this freestyle

A
Ashihary 27.10.19

Andrei
I noticed if you leave the antialiasing FXAA,some kind of rules,but when you aim all as a bit too are getting tired,and if you turn on MSAA yet,it starts this crap,what the... is happening at all

A
Ashihary 27.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
geforce experience never used and when it is not set,a sales consider it to some extent by the pest,no it tasted odd not like,treated only with MSAA smoothing off,but before all the rules were,what the trouble is

A
Ashihary 27.10.19

Yes, even turned on the fps counter to the incentive,zoom the game play,we go to see Cartu,and there is lag only way to include a plane like everything is fine in menu,but the game itself locit fps on 70,off the plane, the fps rises up to about 100+-,but in the menu there to look at a map starts wild lags

D
Din Printer 27.10.19

Ashihary
Do not you have one,I also had a post, but first there was flickering and the same thing.Smoothing ms were removed and all was fine.But the anti-aliasing up to this point was good.And then there
https://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/mertsanie_v_gta_onlajn-978537/#comment-18170452
And here's another with the same problem
https://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/pomogite-978305/

A
Ashihary 27.10.19

Din Printer
I have the game completely outweighed,kind of like now,but for sure we still have to play,I noticed that if the game solar this bug manifests itself more than say night

D
Din Printer 27.10.19

Ashihary
By the way, Yes I noticed that, too .I was more pronounced in rural areas.For the first time for me, it started in GTA online and the usual was not.And now redage

A
Ashihary 27.10.19

Din Printer
Now put 425 driver is one of the threads that you took off,testim,like is normal,but the lag (if you open the map in the game for example) when the plane left