3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20 05:14 am

Trial of the Immaculate Cave Location (Divinity: Original Sin)

In this location, opposite the first statue of trials, on the right behind the cliff, you can see a portal and a piece of the location - who knows how to get there?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

Zalexm611 you
will get there a little later, pass the tests

Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20

NatanieLzZ
I have already passed, I wanted to ask until I left here, after which I will get there?

N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

Zalexm611
throw a screenshot, please. I remember only one portal at that location, it is behind the iron door, which will be opened during the third test

N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

Zalexm611
translate the game into the window

Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20

NatanieLzZ
ok
from above on the minimap you can see a piece of the location opposite, watched several videos, almost nobody turns the camera, so they don't see what's under their noses. You see two waterfalls on the left and right near the teleport.

N
NatanieLzZ 20.12.20

Zalexm611
I found it at my place, twisted the camera. It seems to me that this is either an imperfection, or they forgot to cut it out. The passage directly opposite the portal leads to nowhere, right to the edge of the map, that is, you cannot get there on foot. And the site itself is empty. You can safely play further)

Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20

NatanieLzZ
I looked at the back of the port there are some items of the vase, do you think these are jambs? I thought that after the murder of Loyk I could port from the portal

s
sheikan 20.12.20

This is a piece of another dungeon. In theory, you shouldn't have seen him, but it happened.
This is one of four puzzle portals on the way to the three skill books, and you can also dig up the ghost of a black sheep.

Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20

sheikan
Got it, ok! ATP, I'm sorry, I distracted you, good luck!

Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20

s
sheikan 20.12.20

Z
Zalexm611 20.12.20

sheikan Is
this a cave with portals on your screen on the right?

s
sheikan 20.12.20

Zalexm611
Yes. The one I mentioned above. On the left is the cave with the trials of the innocent. Both of these dungeons, like everyone else inside the forest of Luculla, are connected into a single location.

In short, you will get there later, if you climb all the accessible corners of the map, - in one of these, and hides in the passage to this cave.