3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohuenix 20.12.20 05:14 am

Help understand the combat system (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)

Recently I started playing this game, everything was great up to level 15! I was always in the top, all that ... but then I got stuck and thrown into the world ... I
stopped understanding the combat system at all! People rush as if their energy scale is infinite, everyone bends down with the letter G during the battle, parries attacks and responds with lightning speed with a blow (I just can't understand how they do it). They hold the two-handed weapon in a swing for a long time, waiting for the end of my parry.
Experienced fighters, help me figure out the combat system !!!
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 20.12.20

Pohuenix
Watch the video, play and train, talk for a long time, find the right tactics against each class and consolidate it, experienced players, often carry out fake attacks, that is, they make a swing and cancel it, you put a block, and they hit a little later, when the block decreases, they also inflict alternative attacks, that is, from different angles, this also needs to be studied and learned, each character has his own weak points. The internet is full of guides, can be found in steam guides.