3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matthew Valentine 27.10.19 02:18 pm

Textures are loaded all the time on the go (Prey (2017))

I have one texture all the time are loaded on the go!?on any settings(computer standards)
32 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 27.10.19

many engines such a feature. spices made to the memory to release

I
Inkvizitor nubov 27.10.19

Matthew Valentine
with the quality of textures to play try. lower gradually until you see the desired result. other settings it did not seem to affect

t
the endless misanthropy o 27.10.19

In some games there are type settings cache textures or something similar in other games by default for consoles. But, in General, MB, your graphics card is not enough texture units

M
Matthew Valentine 27.10.19

it live in soap still floats

M
MikuHadsune 27.10.19

Matthew Valentine
This lack of VRAM, I had such a long time in a game, I just bought the card more powerful and the texture adjusted.

D
Demonic Wolf 27.10.19

The HDD probably can't keep up.

b
bagsisila 27.10.19

put the wood 382.19 and the soap was gone, the textures returned to normal. quality textures are very good. high the GTX 560 ti 1GB

K
KazymirZyba 27.10.19

I печ760 graphics card with two gigabytes of memory and RAM installed in the computer 8 gigs of DDR3. Play on the highest settings with max anti-aliasing in Full HD. Exposing textures are above average, is history is similar to Infinite Warfare - half of the textures not progruzhat and become very soapy. Poshamanit I still decided and have updated the driver from Huang, specifically for Prey. Maybe this disaster happened only on my computer, but the fps in the game plummeted by almost two times, while the difference in the picture I have not noticed any. In addition, deciding to play Outlast 2, I found that the game became terribly freesite. HotFix 382.19, the problem with soap textures't decided on all the computer. Rolled on 381.89 and all the problems vanished, just have to play everything on medium textures. Can someone then this information would be useful and he wants to check what and how.

r
ravegas 27.10.19

KazymirZyba
I was the same when the Witcher 3 came out. 2 or 3 times the wood under the game updated, then back had to roll back. Only after 4 or 5 updates all the rules. became. Looks like nvidia testit long

P
Pechenka_Zero 27.10.19

Put textures on medium, rest on high. Helped. The difference nesibe visible.

p
pafilin 27.10.19

I have ati R380 2GB of RAM and 16 core I5 3100.Soap on half of the surfaces

T
TheDrufel . 27.10.19

Pechenka_Zero
Unfortunately good visible

B
Bombardirovschik 27.10.19

pagrus textures seen if for example to turn sharply on the run by 90 degrees and view in corner room, you can see how the textures are detailed, about a half-second or second. noticed it by accident peripheral vision.
if I say that it makes it difficult to play it will be badass

S
Starkin 27.10.19

Matthew Valentine
bet on average

W
Will Blake 27.10.19

In technical terms, the game is pretty lame. Or the developers were not able to properly configure the cryengine to fit your needs. Therefore we see a constant load all that is on 10-15 meters, and the constant raping of the hard disk, although the system still has enough free memory. Plus denova-a killer ssd.

It probably made the optimization for the consoles, with their small, but fast memory and eventually left on the PC.

Especially delivers at the end, when you want to blow up the station and for a short period, you need to boot 5 times, running from one end station to another. It looks a complete misery in 2017.

L
Listoman 27.10.19

Will Blake
Fiercely positive

K
Kanych 27.10.19

When playing on a gaming monitor via DVI cable with textures, everything is fine, load fast. Once connected to the TV with a large screen 47" and using an HDMI cable textures slowly loaded. Apparently the tele is Mili-seconds more than Monica or cable to different frequencies.

V
Vyxyxol 27.10.19

Bomber
And the same thing was observed in other games from Bethesda, which are the Wolfenstein The New Order (Old Blood), Doom (2016), Fallout 4 (noble soap factories). It still is weird, because the engine is different, only wolf da Dum on idTech, but a different version like. About prey even I do not remember what there the engine.

B
Bombardirovschik 27.10.19

Muskrat
I had no problems with loading of textures in any of these games, oddly enough.
same story as with GTA , when I wrote that missing textures etc. and full of commercials but I've only seen this once at Douala bark and repak from vasana overloaded with mods when I decided to load a weak system build with the pack of cars on a half gig.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 27.10.19

I didn't load the textures.