3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ocutar 20.12.20 05:14 am

Far Cry: Primal Achievement

the essence of the achievement is to kill with a spear at a distance of at least 50 meters, who had problems with this achievement? I tried it like this: in the lands of udam, climbed a mountain, put a mark on the ground 70 meters away and threw both at people and at animals, it did not work out many times ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 20.12.20

Ocutar
And exactly with a spear? not with a bow?

O
Ocutar 20.12.20

exactly, from the bow is another achievement, in fact I have already done - at 78 meters only the spear was defended

s
solo837 20.12.20

Ocutar
At 70 meters it is from a bow. You need a spear from 50 meters. It is best to do this when a prisoner is released, they are led through the forest and being higher. I put a marker to know the distance, walked back to the right distance and throw spears.

O
Ocutar 20.12.20

solo837
I was only interested in the achievement associated with the spear, I tried it many times, before the topic was created, 55 and 65 meters were not defended, after I made a relog the first spear thrown 78 meters gave an achievement, possibly a bug. As for example, if at the beginning of the game you do all the side effects, then you may not have enough skill points to learn all the skills.

n
nights00 20.12.20

Xs, I did both achievements in 10 seconds, capturing the outpost in the crater. Enlightened with an owl and just shot the enemies below. There is practically no loss of accuracy, savings :)