3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ratchet 20.12.20 05:16 am

How to download skills (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I want to upgrade a pure magician.
Fully pumped skills-Molten Armor and Fire Stream.
Need the power of the igni.
I have lvl 9 and 10 skill points freely. I need to write 9 free skill points, but I can't choose this perk?
What should be done?
I also have 1 point invested in Kven's explosive shield.
I did not find a description on the network ...
23 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ochir Lidzhi-goryev 20.12.20

The raider
This is needed in magic, it will put you 9 more points (no matter what skills they should be in the magic section)
then the next line will open and you can download

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Here's a video guide for creating a build with igni (Still relevant)

c
crix 20.12.20

The fiery stream seemed like a very weak perk. Better pump Aard circular or Active Quen, if there is nowhere to put the glasses. Aard saves with a bunch of small monsters (especially with wolves), and Quen ... Well, you yourself will understand when you hold down the character's casting key during an attack.

z
zagruzon 20.12.20

crix
igni just fixed, it used to be powerful ...

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

Ochir Lidzhi-goryev
Thank you very much. Fuck you guess :) ...

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

crix
I stuffed it into yrden. I want to try. Interesting.
And in kven. In the active shield there are 2 perks for some reason :), in my opinion it is of little use. In the shield there are 3 perks, this is somehow clearer.

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

zagruzon
In comparison with B2 igni is rather weak specifically. Only out of fan loyalty I use :). I want to go through all 3 parts of the magician.
In the 2nd sword I did not use at all, I was carrying some kind of Mr., but with 3 slots for magic.

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

Dima.
Thanks for the detailed guide.

c
crix 20.12.20

Rachitel
Igni very powerful, but not flow. By the end of the game, you will have five opponents from one caste to burn with a 100% chance. And the jet will stop only one enemy. I play "to the death" for the third time, and when you play against the guards, it is very noticeable. The jet of even one guard will not burn, Yrden is undoubtedly good, but I do not like action, as I play as a generalist. Active Quen restores lives, which means that we don't need the Swallow at all. Trust me, this is one of the most useful skills. I like the aard enhanced by the effect, everyone around you falls, and you calmly finish the lying ones.

c
crix 20.12.20

zagruzon
Exactly a stream of fire?

z
zagruzon 20.12.20

crix
keep in mind that for me "earlier" means not a month or two, because I took it almost immediately after the release, literally in a week. so igni used to be powerful, but now it is, pampering ...

c
crix 20.12.20

zagruzon
Yes, me too), it's just that he even now burns the enemy with one poke for once or twice, if you do not prevent him from burning. I don't know the sign of the second level. I used to play as a pure swordsman.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

I invest in kven, yrden and igni. I don't need Aard, I hardly use it. Yrden is very useful for repelling arrows and generally works to weaken and stun, land all kinds of flyers. Very useful, especially on Skellig.
In principle I love Igni - good against armor and beasts. Also, wyverns and all sorts of water women are wildly afraid of him. Plus burning prevents regeneration in ghouls and werewolves
Without Quen on hard anywhere

While "pure mage" still does not pump - wave knives have, then no options

Rachitel wrote:
Fuck guess:) ...
Actually, it explains and prompts into the game by hovering over the lock icon

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

crix One
way or another I have to invest "extra" points. Well, I'll try the active Kven.
Well, now lvl 10 is already a little faster than CD, you can already play through igni. I hope that when it is lvl 11 I will put on a griffin set, I rely on the CD acceleration.
PS: Hmm ... "to death" ... it's interesting :) the current is still a point, although dark souls 2 passed, never die, full of f-na :), but how much adrenaline.
Can I get myself together and the witcher go to his death. What build do you prefer?

The first time B3 passed for a long time, I remember that it is very troublesome to heal with an active Kven (for a long time :)). However, against bosses, extra healing is not a hindrance.

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
And what yrden knocks down the flyers, alternative (trap) or ordinary?

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

Damn a couple of pieces of meteorite ore. I rummaged through the net, they write in the bandit camp, even nichrome :). Piece 5 cleaned out nope.
Tell me, can we at 11 lvle will have sellers?

c
crix 20.12.20

Ratchet
I passed for a swordsman, then, in NG + there were a lot of points for skills, I scattered them on what I use. I pumped and alternated all three styles. It's too easy to play as a mage unless trolls or elementals get in the way. Here Yrden helped. After one such protracted battle, I realized that I needed to swing fencing too. So he started playing as a generalist. The most effective for the mixed style was the Wolf School armor. I pumped a fast attack to a whirlwind (he sometimes helps out very much), dodges and a skill so that the adrenaline rises faster. We fill all this with two red large mutagens, from alchemy, of course, synergy and skill on the threshold of intoxication. In the same group, the skill of the Griffin School, in the rest of the Igni cell for burning and weakening armor. There is also an active Quen and a blue mutagen. I take the mutation Euphoria. I drink three broths and damage from marks and sword increases by 170 percent on average. Later, green skills can be added to the mutagen cells, and in their place add Aard of the second level and Yrden, for example. It becomes much more interesting to play. Geralt is constantly on the move, not stupidly frying with the help of Igni, restoring energy while the enemies are burning, and frying again, but really uses all his estates. You have to dodge, and roll, and Quen to heal at the right moment, and sometimes Aard to scatter the crowd to rest.
I am now at level 10 myself and I am just completing the quest to find the blueprints for the Griffin school, but I will do the same for the generalist who will climb into the Wolf school set, followed by a combination of the Cat set to take two bonuses from the sets. Something like this

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

The raider
trap (the one that is placed by holding the key)

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

crix wrote: I am
just finishing the quest to find the blueprints of the Griffin school, but I will do the same for the generalist who will climb into the Wolf school set, followed by a combination of the Cat set to take two bonuses from the sets
in, topic))) So I'm not the only one , who jumps from Griffin to Wolf / Cat))))

R
Ratchet 20.12.20

I was desperate to find meteorological ore. There are no camps 10. I even found a plate of meteo silver, but no ore. I will run without pants :)