3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxstrong 20.12.20 05:16 am

How to enable decision simulation (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the white garden and only then realized that I had forgotten to turn on the simulation of solutions, there was not enough strength to go through the white garden again, is it possible to somehow prescribe that the simulation of solutions is included?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kantrik 20.12.20

what?...

i
ilua993 20.12.20

Simulation of solutions seems to be chosen in the winter after the White Garden.
Well, if you turned them off manually before the very start of the game, then nothing, just a new game.

M
Maxstrong 20.12.20

Shadowarm
Just one of us 2 you for sure, before writing naturally, I searched everything that can be

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Maxstrong
Can't do anything, start over and don't forget to turn it on. White Garden is nonsense when SO MUCH to play.

W
Wise Owl 20.12.20

Maxstrong
Only from the main menu when starting a new game. I'm sorry, but nothing else.

D
Dmitry Solodilov 20.12.20

Lel, White Garden can be walked in 20 minutes.

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

ilua993
In Vizima, the effect itself is already taking place, which you select immediately before the start of the game, in other words, if he turned off the simulation before the start, you in Vizima will just have a dialogue and no choice, and similarly the opposite if you turned on the simulation.

P
Popolam 20.12.20

Maxstrong wrote:
anew the White Garden will not be
strong enough. Shozh such weak players today? Developed give a chance to pass the simulation in NG + ... The main thing is not to leave)

L
Levokos 20.12.20

I forgot to enable solution simulation
. Why is it needed? You yourself choose what you need, and do not worry.

S
Stifler's mom 20.12.20

And in order for Voorhis to ask questions in Vizima about the decisions made in the second part, do you need to turn on the simulation of decisions or turn it off? I'm confusing everything) Besides, I always just loaded the saves from the second part

L
Levokos 20.12.20

Yennefer from Vengerberg
To ask - do not include.

S
Stifler's mom 20.12.20

Levokos
Thank you! Now I know

P
Popolam 20.12.20

Levokos wrote:
To ask - do not include.
Quite the opposite: Simulation on - questions are asked.