3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flippy1801 20.12.20 05:16 am

Lags after reloading (Doom (2016))

For example: Main menu> Level (60 fps)> Main menu> another level (for example, the levels from the first two dooms) does not rise above 14 fps. You have to restart the game. I am a lamer in my life, I do not rummage in computers at all. I hope you'll give me a hand
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

Disable all background programs, or disconnect the Internet from the computer, maybe everything will be fine.

d
deeppurple1968 20.12.20

Flippy1801
It is possible that the video card or processor is overheating, you need to monitor the temperatures.

M
Mewel 20.12.20

this is such an optimization. I have already told. that after changing the settings, it is better to overload the save so that the fps becomes normal.

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

It's not about background programs or overheating - it's about a crooked game. Two or three level loads and FPS drops from 50-60 to 14-16. And it doesn't matter what level it is. you go out to Windows you go back into the game, while you do not change anything absolutely - you see your 50-60 stably.

B
Bass Player 20.12.20

QuadCore Intel Core i7-2600K, 4433 MHz
Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 8GB (DDR3)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN (6 GB)
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
DirectX 12.0
Open GL 4.5
After the update on 23 August, when launched in the main menu, it gives 20 fps, when loading a campaign 13-19 fps.
After re-entering the account, the FPS grows to 74-92. You play for about 15 minutes and again drops to 13-19 fps.
With the temperatures of the probe and vidyuhi everything is in order. On the volcano, the same thing with an imperceptible difference (3-5 fps)
Before the update, it gave out stable 60 at ultras.
Lowering the graphics settings affects the fps but is barely noticeable (8-10 fps at low settings).
Has anyone encountered such a problem?

B
Bass Player 20.12.20

The problem is resolved. It turns out to be related not to graphic settings.
The essence of the problem, as it turned out, was the appearance of the installshieldupdate.exe file in the system processes.
It loaded the CPU by 38%, which led to a drop in FPS.
When this file appears, I switch to the task manager and close it. FPS rises again to 90)))

P
Palych Rocks 20.12.20

Bass Player is
running out of control, I have a problem, but there is no such process in the task manager, when it starts to lag, the load on the video goes 7-8%, by 10%, so the lags, the game stops using computer resources, I don't know why. I have a pirate from the SRU. There is this only on openjl, when going to the volcano, the problem goes away, but on the volcano on the Kepler fps series on the vidyahs below

P
Palych Rocks 20.12.20

This shit does not start right away, it starts from the moment when the doctor says to go to the Vega terminal, this is somewhere at the end of level 2, in short, I don’t understand whether it’s a game or a tablet, the last firewood has already been removed with the help of the aninstaller display and I put everything again, zero sense, every time I need to overload the game if I died, what the hell is that ????