3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
walllli 20.12.20 05:16 am

Fallout 4 quests (Fallout 4)

I went through a fallout in 40 hours, I can't find a single mission, although the developers wrote that the game was for 400 hours, I went through everything in good neighborliness, dayimon city, I visited all the factions, I found all the satellites, I ran around the world on almost all lokas, and there are no quests with these locks connected at all, only endless quests remained from the minutemans and the subway (but these are not even quests, since they ask for the same thing all the time and send them to the same place) did you all go through the game so quickly?
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 20.12.20

The BlackNigerSofa
wiki is constantly updated, there are not all of them for quests.

Seriously, explore the area. You will find a lot of side effects. I downloaded the map, and as soon as a mark of an unexplored location appears on the compass, I immediately run there.

G
Gutsz 20.12.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/
Look more here)

A
Aips95 20.12.20

Well, you Flash, crap, I have 35 hours played - I found Strongman, Curie, Piper, Nick. By the way (do not consider it a spoiler) what kind of quest should be associated with the search for Nick? I just postponed the trip to him, and then accidentally found it when I was looking for the Subway.

w
walllli 20.12.20

I did not find anything new from the quests on the playground website, everything that is there has been completed and then there are far from all the quests that I have passed, in short, sadness (((Bethesda's fallout always turns out to be short. Skyrim is another matter, it's almost impossible ...

A
Aips95 20.12.20

BlackNigerSofa
The quest itself was already written in my journal when I found Nick, I am interested in how we should have figured out that
SpoilerNick is in the subway, in the shelter.
By the way, as far as I understood, the replicas of the heroes did not work until I started the quest - all the bandos stood stupidly and were silent, only the one who spoke to Nick through the "window" spoke up.

A
Aips95 20.12.20

BlackNigerSofa
It is said that you need to visit his agency, but there, as it turned out,
there is no Spoilerego

A
Aips95 20.12.20

BlackNigerSofa
Well, some even complain that someone revealed the color of the Persian's eyes / what he ate for breakfast, so they don't hurt. )) Thank you, so I actually missed only stage 1 of the quest.

m
maxxim1891 20.12.20

I already have 5 days of play and I found Toko yesterday the institute.
Soon it will be a month like playing (though not all day, but in the evenings) so it doesn't even smell like an institute.

w
walllli 20.12.20

BlackNigerSofa
Well, 40 is what I said, 60 to be exact hours, let alone 400 hours as it is written here and does not smell. I went through all the faction quests, I took the repeated ones 2-3 times from all the factions, and from the subway I took the repeater 30 times.

w
walllli 20.12.20

BlackNigerSofa
only story quests are long, and very few usual ones, mainly for 10-15 minutes.

E
EKCTPACEHC 20.12.20

walllli
Generally, the quests in the "subway" are not endless.

r
rosomaha7 20.12.20

Aips95
I just "found" Strongman and Keith yesterday. Accidentally, Kate has completed the quest, But Strong has not yet.
Probably tomorrow I'll go with him to look for a "medicine" for him. Yes, "son-synth" Sean I carry all sorts of rubbish.
He did something for me with a laser with infinite ammunition. 2 thing, what will be, is still unknown, etc. ..

A
Aips95 20.12.20

rosomaha7
Damn! Why will you spoil that Herod !? I didn't know such details about my little son. (

M
Maximadmin 20.12.20

Tell me when you join the brotherhood of steel from one to ... and you get the task of cleaning. That's it, there is no one in the city, only I did not go into the subway. When I come to him, he says that I'm chilling there, what should I do?

c
conanvarvar2013 20.12.20

Aips95
in Daimon City at the entrance they talk about Nick and in the detective agency the girl asks to find her missing boss - Nick

c
conanvarvar2013 20.12.20

what to do with bromines in settlements?

A
Aips95 20.12.20

conanvarvar2013
Brahmins can be taken to a place convenient for you, just put a feeder there (it looks like a bathtub). What is the use of them? Yes, it seems nothing.
conanvarvar2013
When you answer, pay attention to the date of the message (which is already there, I myself am guilty of this), besides, I have already been answered. But thanks.