3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20 05:16 am

Can I play Ps3 games on Ps4?

I know, I know, the topic is no longer new and, for sure, there is such a thing, but a lot of time has passed and I want to know for sure. I just want to buy Ps4 in the near future and want to know if it is possible or not? It's just that the Third Sonya has Metal Gear Legasy (a collection of all parts) and many games that I would like to play, but there are also 4 games that I want to play. Can I buy all these games on the Fourth, or do I still need to take the Third?
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexbril 20.12.20

You can't.
There may be ps3 re-releases of the games you want on the PlayStation Store.

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

alexbril
I read that there is a certain Gaikai, do you mean, he doesn't help?

a
alexbril 20.12.20

BatmanWayne221
There is a PlayStation Now service that allows you to stream games from your ps3 to your ps4. 7 days in this service are free, and then a subscription of $ 20 per month and $ 100 per year. more details about the service and the list of games here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/games/

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

alexbril
Thanks, another question, which fourth is better to take? I heard that a Playstation Pro is coming out soon, which will support 4k resolution ... I think, wait for its release, or take another model.

a
alexbril 20.12.20

BatmanWayne221
I myself only own a PS3, so I can't say much about the ps4. Sony releases Playstation 4 Pro and Playstation 4 Slim in November. The former is larger and more powerful than a regular ps4, and will be able to output 4K images, while the latter is smaller and similar in performance to a regular ps4. When choosing a console, be guided by your wallet.
PS PS NOW has recently been running on PC:

B
BatmanWayne221 20.12.20

alexbril
Nafig these dances with a tambourine. Firstly, in games there are situations where you need this dzhostik dual shock, and secondly, there is still one hemorrhage (I tried it, it didn't work out. You need to tie a card, and other shit). I'd better buy a Sonya, but there won't be such shit. But thanks for the info.