3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 20.12.20 05:16 am

Game Impression (PS3) (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Do we already have reviews on Play Station as gameplay and graphics?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLANSKI 20.12.20

It seems like the rules, but what is it all toy. You don't quite get into the atmosphere of the game. Perhaps because he just started playing.

The game starts with an air battle ... I won't say any more so as not to spoil ... The METRO game reminded me of something, I don't know what, but still :)
As for the graphics. Guys are a complete ATAS, really feel sorry for people who do not have a normal gaming PC and are forced to play the multiplatform on consoles. The graphic performance is just awful: (in 2014 it is simply unpleasant to play this. I repeat that this is only a problem with the console version on the PC, everything will be as needed and this is 100% information. I will definitely run the game on a PC using joey :) on a curling iron. for the sake of interest, well, and to once again make sure that the console manufacturers do not care about the multiplatform.

The menu with the choice of the difficulty of the game smiled very much, here are a couple of screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

I can't throw screenshots, because when I try to take a screenshot, the game goes to the pause menu.

Happy games and powerful computers to everyone!

H
Hellk666 20.12.20

I shake it for the time being purely, I'll play it on a pc with a gamepad

123213123123213 20.12.20

But I have a question. Is this part of the continuation of the wolf of 2009? In the sense, it is better to go through the previous part first in order to understand some plot points?

K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20

No, they are not connected in any way, they are even different universes.

H
Hellk666 20.12.20

not really a game. :(
While the imbalance in the image of faces between the cut-scenes and the real gameplay is striking. Let's say we approach the character, and he has a mug like an idol, absolutely wood, as if in games of the ps2 times, occasionally the truth blinks. Press the button to start a conversation, and here the cut the scene - and there is a completely different animation. I would say good graphics and animation of faces - well, the level of assassins creed 4, maybe even the last of us.
Complete idiot and hari of the level of last of us .... well, it hurts the eye a lot.
Now about the graphics .Graphon for me is not very good. Not an unreal engine, of course, but it will be weaker than the crisis and battlefield. So the game does not shake the graph. In general, a little above average grafon.
Voice acting in English with subtitles. This means that you constantly distract from the gameplay to read the text below.
Of course there will be clever people who will say - "Oh, I will enjoy the original voice acting." I was personally tired of reading the text.
The game itself - you walk along the corridors, you shoot. True, old-school - you find armor, German helmets, life. Regen is not present.
The result is nothing special yet. Only the cut-scenes are not bad, the facial animation is at a level, like a movie. Looks.
I would give the game 7 points, plus or minus half a point, depending on tastes. Love simple shooters 7.5 points. Do not like 6.5 then.

A
Alexxeev 20.12.20

Not a masterpiece, but it will pass for a solid average. It brought a lot when GG in a dream gets into Wolfenstein 3D, bravo to the developers for such a move!

I got stuck at the beginning of chapter 6, after the explosion I can't get into science. The dog does not let the dog enter the right passage, refuses to climb into the left GG. Replaying from the last checkpoint / beginning of the chapter does not help. Bug or am I dull somewhere?

p
plastgomel 20.12.20

I'm not a fan of Wolfenstein, and the game at first scares off with the usual shooter of the same type, run and shoot! Physics and Animation are at their best, which I cannot say about the graphic component, it is unfortunately not impressive on the PS-3. I completely passed this game and concluded that I advise everyone to have more pluses than minuses.

I
IV_ST 20.12.20

Launched soap with soap on ps3, in general, I play everything on pc clearly and beautifully

d
donttake 20.12.20

Alexxeev
Left passage. A tackle must be done there ...

I
Ivan Lagoshin 20.12.20

after the splash screens the game does not respond on ps3, what's the problem?

J
JohnnyBC 20.12.20

plastgomel
You had no problems with the 7th chapter

K
KoTettt 20.12.20

Guys can’t go through chapter 7 after the prologue can’t walk what to do ?????