3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diego3000 20.12.20 05:21 am

Would you go to the hospital alone? (Outlast)

At the very beginning, you can go, but after you see that there is no one at the security gate and the main door of the hospital itself is tightly closed, and the silhouette of an unknown creature appeared outside the window, I would have thought and most likely went back, and did not would break into a broken window and look for adventure in my own in the twilight ...))
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miller2024 20.12.20

Damn, I'm such a person ... I'm 24 but don't feed me bread, I didn't leave without mine before and wouldn't leave there, I'm sure. I'm not sure at what point I would like to return.

M
Miller2024 20.12.20

Damn, I'm such a person ... I'm 24 but don't feed me bread, I didn't leave without mine before and wouldn't leave there, I'm sure. I'm not sure at what point I would like to return.

M
Miller2024 20.12.20

M
Miller2024 20.12.20

M
Miller2024 20.12.20

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

Well, if I came to an appointment, for example, then I would definitely not go into the eye.
if I'm like a journalist, then flattery in the window would not be. and as blind man's buffs and junkies strolling, I would see - I would play in the mentura, potsones.
but then a game of a different genre would have turned out

I
Igor Las Venturas 20.12.20

I would never go there.

K
Konstantine45 20.12.20

I wouldn't go there at all xD

B
Black Griffin 20.12.20

And at the beginning of the game I tried to get back into the car. Failed, the gate closed ...

s
slender535 20.12.20

I would have seen blood like I would have dumped to hell

U
Uncle Malawi 20.12.20

As soon as I see a silhouette in the window, I will dump from there nafig, although if there were no valrider there and I had a machine gun, I would have stayed