3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy_Jeka20 20.12.20 05:21 am

Will Batman: Arkham Knight (License) manage me. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone! A couple of days ago I downloaded the pirate "Batman: Arkham Knight". I play at minimum, freezit is very strong. It is possible to play, of course, but not very comfortable. As far as I know, not all patches are included in the pirated version. And my question is, if I buy a license, how much will the situation with friezes change? I will play at the minimum, everything is disabled or is at a minimum. Tell me, is it worth buying? Thank you in advance!
PS My system.
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitcan 20.12.20

no no no ....

C
Crazy_Jeka20 20.12.20

vitcan
Thanks for a very informative answer!

A
AniWas 20.12.20

There would be more operatives. 8 gigabytes to start with. And I think it will pull at minimum wages.

A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

No, it will not pull, the vidyuha is bad for her

d
dimakozhanov 20.12.20

Crazy_Jeka20
Increase the RAM up to at least 8 gigs, then the minimum will be on average 30-40 fps.

S
Skvizgar 20.12.20

I have the same vidyuha, but the percentage of i7 3820 3.60 GHZ and the 8 GB operative and Windows 10th, played for a long time at the minimum salaries, periodically everything went normal, but often everything lagged and froze. In general, if it's not dumb to play with lags and the realization that the previous games were going with a bang at maximum speed and there was a standard graph, but here at minimum lags, then you can try. And so, if it's very interesting, then two options, either update the computer, or go through the game on YouTube, not the best option, of course, but the choice is small.

W
Without Compromise 20.12.20

Crazy_Jeka20
will work fine .. in the licensed version, many different settings were added, plus the optimon was tightened .. well, you can throw in the operatives, there will never be too much

U
Ulitco 20.12.20

Crazy_Jeka20
memory is not enough and so I'm on the 560th ti, I played the pirate lag but played

c
cripples 20.12.20

not missing

U
Ulitco 20.12.20

Crazy_Jeka20 by the
way, yes! I recently bought a litsuhu, the optimization there generally became clear, in comparison with the pirate, it lagged at 960th and schA on max goes to 40 fps. buy more memory, don’t worry, and you will be happy.

-
-zotik- 20.12.20

litsuha lags less than pirate + Razer Cortex put it, but you will still play at minimum. My computer didn't lag at first, but in the second half of the game, FPS starts to squat strongly.
not worth spending.

A
Anzor27 20.12.20

On my laptop Asus K53SD I3 2 cores 4 threads Nvidia 610m 2g 64bit 6gb 320GB railway pulled us to the mini, albeit with freezes. The main thing is you prepare your PC to defragment, do it for the railway, clean it of unnecessary trash and all that can be done very much in the Auslogics BoostSpeed ​​program a good program will work in the middle too ..