3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Platonov 20.12.20 05:21 am

There is a problem ..

The boys and girls have this problem when I use torrents then I climbs BSOD and restarts a new laptop, and in particular details of any error no ..
Also odd was bored, he decided to swing Terra play, with its jump climbs the exact same mistake ...
It wines 10 does not allow me to work as a human being, or are my pieces of iron playing around somewhere?

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
Once, after updating the driver to the network card, BitTorrent stopped working for me - I downloaded the new version and started working. But BSODs did not reach - sometimes they appear if some driver is "naughty", but has already forgotten when the last time I saw the "blue screen". Try searching for the error description: "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA".

V
Vladimir Platonov 20.12.20

SonyK.
I searched, I did not find any specific information ...
There, after such an error, there should still be an error code - like to show what exactly I decided to stand out, but here as we see ... it just writes that there is an error, and who does not work there not clear)
I'll try to search for a network driver

A
Account Deleted 20.12.20

Probably, this is how Windows fights piracy; *)

V

Mr. Dude,
I'm downloading TERRA ... a free game ...
In general, apparently the network driver failed - I put firewood on, the process seems to have started ..
and if there were money I would have fought against piracy myself, I kind of got tired of playing pirates. ...

S
SonyK_2 20.12.20

Vladimir Platonov
Judging by the profile, I correctly understood that you have a laptop (Dell Inspiron 5520)?
After updating to 10, some people wrote about problems on their laptops - someone's Wi-Fi "fell off", others have something else. Probably they forgot (or did not want to) add support for some models to the top 10 - because of this, and the problem. Especially if the hardware manufacturers themselves did not want to make separate drivers for 10-ku, and those written for earlier operating systems do not always work correctly.

V

SonyK.
Well, yes .. my laptop is as written, ..
Well, maybe this is so, I just took the laptop from the repair and there was 8.1, it seems I used a little torrent, but my laptop did not give me BSOD, but at 10k. After strange manipulations or some kind of renewal, these torments began.
BUT the firewood was cured, since there is a Driver pack Solution, if only they would not try to sell their moss and opera .. otherwise they fool stupid people as they want)

V

In principle, the topic can be closed, I found a solution.
I just wanted to hear some tips and how to solve the problem, thanks)