3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
easygrass 20.12.20 05:21 am

Starts and closes immediately (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

When I start GTA: SA for the first time, everything works well and without any problems, but the second time the gta: sa process starts up, and then immediately closes! Only restarting the PC helps and then again the same thing! Please help me solve the problem!
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 20.12.20

easygrass
I've had this a couple of times. I was deleting the gta user files folder from my documents. It helped me.

S
StifflerStiv 20.12.20

easygrass
It is enough to delete the settings file (gta_sa.set) from the GTA San Andreas User Files folder, which is in My Documents. Apparently, the game settings conflict with the computer's configuration, this often happens in SA.

s
sosic 01 20.12.20

easygrass
Have you downloaded skin selector by any chance? If so, uninstall the program and reinstall the game

e
easygrass 20.12.20

Sidorovich12
Thank you very much!

S
Sidorovich12 20.12.20

StifflerStiv
It is better to demolish the entire folder with the game's user files entirely. So surely all mistakes will go away from there.
sosic 01
It also happens. It already depends on the straight-handedness of the modder. Now mod download files with auto-installation. Convenient, but not always correct. Better to set everything manually. This is much less likely to make mistakes (for an experienced modder);

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Sidorovich12
It is better to demolish the entire folder with the game's user files entirely
Well, it makes no sense to delete the save.

S
Sidorovich12 20.12.20

Veenine
OU how to say. Saves can inherit the sores of the config file, but you're partly right. You can leave the save made before the game config glitch.

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Sidorovich12
The save settings are not stored.