3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leroy1985 27.10.19 02:19 pm

To sell or not

A computer bought for a long time, more than 8, or even 10 years ago, so I think whether or not to change, it makes sense to spend money on new, but not often, haven't played in so I'll ask here PC, Core i7-2700K 3,5 Ggh, 16 Gb of RAM and the Gtx 590 3 Gb, will go to new games, at least at the minimum salary, or all trash ??
39 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 27.10.19

Leroy1985
in 720p it will be possible to play on medium quite. But if bidascu to update, to put at least 1060 6 gb, then 1080p would be a great comp. Well and percents to podrzavati to 4.4.

L
Leroy1985 27.10.19

A computer bought for a long time, more than 8, or even 10 years ago, so I think whether or not to change, it makes sense to spend money on new, but not often, haven't played in so I'll ask here PC, Core i7-2700K 3,5 Ggh, 16 Gb of RAM and the Gtx 590 3 Gb, will go to new games, at least at the minimum salary, or all trash ??

L
Leroy1985 27.10.19

OakSorcerer
The processor is not too old for such a new card that, the potential will be revealed at vidyuhi think ??

d
darkpromo 27.10.19

Leroy1985
1060 well it will pull

O
OakSorcerer 27.10.19

Leroy1985
in 720p it will be possible to play on medium quite. But if bidascu to update, to put at least 1060 6 gb, then 1080p would be a great comp. Well and percents to podrzavati to 4.4.

L
Leroy1985 27.10.19

OakSorcerer
The processor is not too old for such a new card that, the potential will be revealed at vidyuhi think ??

d
darkpromo 27.10.19

Leroy1985
1060 well it will pull

K
KillKammbest 27.10.19

Leroy1985
There is no such thing as Prots reveals none. The main thing that the PERC could handle everything you need in the game and had time to prepare the shots, because if he doesn't have time to cook 60 fps that put you at least at least 1030 gtx gtx 1080 ti more Prots to prepare can't. And then customize the graphics depending on the capabilities of the graphics card given that there is protsessorostroeniya graphics settings.
To check can just, the resolution of the game does not affect the processor, and 720p if your vidyuhi game gives you what you need fps with a new vidyuhi you will be able to deliver 1080p graphics at a higher but again, given some parameters, since for example in the settings of the game type settings: draw distance, detail of objects, the number of objects affect the CPU too, because he will need to handle more drakelow.

K
KillKammbest 27.10.19

Leroy1985
There is no such thing as Prots reveals none. The main thing that the PERC could handle everything you need in the game and had time to prepare the shots, because if he doesn't have time to cook 60 fps that put you at least at least 1030 gtx gtx 1080 ti more Prots to prepare can't. And then customize the graphics depending on the capabilities of the graphics card given that there is protsessorostroeniya graphics settings.
To check can just, the resolution of the game does not affect the processor, and 720p if your vidyuhi game gives you what you need fps with a new vidyuhi you will be able to deliver 1080p graphics at a higher but again, given some parameters, since for example in the settings of the game type settings: draw distance, detail of objects, the number of objects affect the CPU too, because he will need to handle more drakelow.

k
kkkmp 27.10.19

The processor is very much alive, if the motherboard allows, we would have to disperse it, but with this none in new games on minimum at 720p you can play, but a comfortable fps can't promise anything, you should upgrade the graphics card. For this Assembly will fit rx 590 or 580, gtx 1060 6Gb, but if the budget is severely curtailed - it is better to dig, but if this is not possible, then we should look at a gtx 970, 1050 Ti or 570 rx

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.19

if the graphics card ith 590 all trash because there is a gig of memory and 2 570's in fact
but if peck-peck there was say jth 980 for minimum wages in a lightweight yet fit
though I have heard of something that this generation of processors what is a Ira with a Virgo may not earn at all.

k
kkkmp 27.10.19

The processor is very much alive, if the motherboard allows, we would have to disperse it, but with this none in new games on minimum at 720p you can play, but a comfortable fps can't promise anything, you should upgrade the graphics card. For this Assembly will fit rx 590 or 580, gtx 1060 6Gb, but if the budget is severely curtailed - it is better to dig, but if this is not possible, then we should look at a gtx 970, 1050 Ti or 570 rx

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.19

if the graphics card ith 590 all trash because there is a gig of memory and 2 570's in fact
but if peck-peck there was say jth 980 for minimum wages in a lightweight yet fit
though I have heard of something that this generation of processors what is a Ira with a Virgo may not earn at all.

L
Leroy1985 27.10.19

Well, Yes, in computers do not rummage, I really, where you just heard a lousy percent none good makes no sense to put, so ask, the last time, 2 years ago, played GTA 5 on this comp, the settings were somewhere high somewhere in between, but more comfortable to play it was still at medium, 1080p, gtask certainly not an indicator, but the Witcher 3 tests, there is only low to play comfortably, and so all thanks for councils and answers, now the rules of the comp probably in the hundreds only collect, and this for 20K will not go away

O
OakSorcerer 27.10.19

Leroy1985
It is not necessary to change the whole computer, percent your pull and gtx 1080 calmly (don't forget to podrzavati within reasonable limits). 16gb of RAM for gaming for the eyes today, and another couple of years at least. Change vidyahu and play. Right now the choice is up to 30K shaft.

L
Leroy1985 27.10.19

Well, Yes, in computers do not rummage, I really, where you just heard a lousy percent none good makes no sense to put, so ask, the last time, 2 years ago, played GTA 5 on this comp, the settings were somewhere high somewhere in between, but more comfortable to play it was still at medium, 1080p, gtask certainly not an indicator, but the Witcher 3 tests, there is only low to play comfortably, and so all thanks for councils and answers, now the rules of the comp probably in the hundreds only collect, and this for 20K will not go away

s
saa0891 27.10.19

Leroy1985
Given that the hardware is already quite a lot of years in any case, better to sell it (it is not known how long it will last),and sell the entire company is much easier than separately,but to buy a new one already of course, depending on your budget.

O
OakSorcerer 27.10.19

Leroy1985
It is not necessary to change the whole computer, percent your pull and gtx 1080 calmly (don't forget to podrzavati within reasonable limits). 16gb of RAM for gaming for the eyes today, and another couple of years at least. Change vidyahu and play. Right now the choice is up to 30K shaft.

s
saa0891 27.10.19

Leroy1985
Given that the hardware is already quite a lot of years in any case, better to sell it (it is not known how long it will last),and sell the entire company is much easier than separately,but to buy a new one already of course, depending on your budget.

L
Leroy1985 27.10.19

Everything is clear with you guys, opinions are many and all different, it's okay, everyone what is right a little, it's not in the budget, not a player I'm straight mad, the map will update and, frankly, I would not ask this question even at the expense of new clothes, a computer, if not accidentally learned that leaves TDU 3, and it is the game of my childhood, the first part, perhaps an essential game, this for me, and now I found out that it comes out in 2020, in the first quarter of approximately no matter, though, in the end, nostalgia just, 2 part not really played here 3 see hunting, but about her little information, and no requirements, so I think that my old no longer pull. And thank you all for the answers, pleygraund have not died, they sat for a long time already very. All the same quick responses and support.